Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Newcastle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“McBurnie is out for these, their only competent striker”

this person thinks more higher of mcburnie than the majority of our fans 😄
Was the next one talking about McBurnie when he said our best player was out? If so, things have really got weird.

They are worried about our pace”up top”, but don’t they know the McB is suspended !!!

Cheers Roy. Even though Mcb will be a big miss, I think we can get something from this game. We need to get 3 points asap so fingers crossed that it's this coming Sunday. We've been in every single game to the final whistle so our luck has to change soon!

I was surprised at the level of insight here:

"Probably means Traore comes in for him. I’d much rather see our backline up against a McBurnie type player as apposed to two quick players willing to run in behind."
Very rare for a Premier League fan to have the vaguest bit of knowledge about a team from outside the top 6.

Was half-expecting them to describe Traore and Archer as two big bruisers up top.

Cheers Panchero!

Fair Comments I suppose, apart from the bit about cry baby managers when you have Eddie Howe in charge.. glass houses and stones springs to mind.

“Just watched MOTD, gawd that Blades boss is a whiney bitch. Hope we hammer them and he’ll be bitchin once again. “

“It seems to be the no 1 requirement for PL managers now, to be cry babies.”

View attachment 171599
I will love it - love it - if we beat them. Or if we beat anyone, really.

Cheers Roygbiv 🍻 more supporters who have become billy big bollocks since money arrived 👏
Always been arrogant ‘we deserve / best support in world’ merchants - I’m actually incredulous that Roy’s found so many reasonable ones
Prematch alehouse Litmus test is to ask em their view on Mark Stimson, an utterly appalling fullback during mid / late 1980’s when they were getting 15k crowds - guaranteed to shut up 95% of the cunts
*’played’ (sic) in the same side as Hodges

Remember in 2021 this lot gave us our victory of the season (of the 20-21 season... Christ did it really take until the new year!!!). I sense history repeating itself

Back
Top Bottom