Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

The crying on Wembley way is a good one. We all stayed to clap the team off and made more noise than the fans who won the game.
I distinctly remember walking down Wembley way singing "we're the famous sheff united and we're shit at Wembley, wembelaaaay, wembelaaaay" with a thousand odd fans, doesn't seem like crying to me

“that’s the thing ain’t it
they may have been in the top flight recently, they may be top of the league
but they got battered, humiliated, destroyed and bent over at wembley in a cup semi final”

What?!? It was a fucking great game. We were in it til the end. We were even winning at half time. I think every Blade left with their head up high (apart from the picks brawling amongst each other) and proud of the performance that day.

but they got battered, humiliated, destroyed and bent over at wembley in a cup semi final”

What?!? It was a fucking great game. We were in it til the end. We were even winning at half time. I think every Blade left with their head up high (apart from the picks brawling amongst each other) and proud of the performance that day.

It's such a bizarre take. A 5-3 loss isn't a battering. A 5-3 loss against a team two divisions higher is a great effort. Weird lads

Thick cunts cant even spell swear words!!! Tin pot wank stains!
Come on Blades, roll over em, and all you boys and girls that are making the trip to that absolute shit pit, out sing them all the way through, right up until we leave with all 3 points!
Cunts!

Cheers Roy, but these dont deserve your time, or even the steam off your piss!

Putting aside the clumsy non-sequitur for a moment, that is some salty shit right there.

So they think they have more players than the Scabs? I don't think so.

I've committed to it on an earlier post, fans, club, team really up for it, we will win, 0-3.

Weird fuckers, most view from are an opinion on the upcoming game

Agree with the comments or not least they are current

These cunts seem to be lingering in the past, reminds me of pork

Hope we batter them and extend our lead at the top following WBA 98th minute equaliser

Sander and McB to score

“just caught a clip of the Sheffield United press conference and Paul Heckingbottom is shitting it against us”

I'm currently tripping balls on psilocybin, I'm convinced that death is a bullshit conspiracy theory invented by the devil to upset everybody, and that the universe is powered and sustained purely by love, emanating from an infinite and divine creator, and I still aspire to the level of delusion spouted by these cunts.

I'm not entirely sure what pre match press conference that lad watched but when he said Hecky was "shitting it" I thought I had to watch it. I can only assume the poster was being sarcastic?

It's 12 minute video where 10 of those minutes were talking about transfers, 30 seconds about Hull having many changes so who knows and then the rest talking about fan locations and away form. In fact it was a piss take calling that the Hull pre match conference.

Back
Top Bottom