Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Roy. Strange bunch these aren't they? The poster who said they couldn't remember a bad game against us I can assume wasn't born to witness the two fucking terrible nil nils in the 89-90 season? In a season of mainly highs, they are best forgotten.
Bit like Hull.
They also can't remember the game at Bramall Lane when Blackwell was in charge in 2008, when we beat them 2-0 with 10 men and played them off the park.

Are you the internet police?
If i post something it's either stupid or 100% genuine. And you aren't the judge of that, no matter how much you'd like to be.
It's pretty telling that you think you are.
I may have my issues but taking the piss out of people with downs syndrome isn't one of them. especially when i have people like you who are easier targets.
If i say something relates to something then it does.
Genuinely hope you get a 100 likes for defending people the post wasn't aimed at.
idiot.
I have no power to police anything here and have no ambition to do so. I’m an infrequent poster these days but I saw something I didn’t like and I said so.
You can either take note of it, ignore it, or have a petulant strop because someone online that you’ve never met has said they don’t like something you said.
It’s got one like, so many folk either don’t agree with me, don’t care or haven’t seen it. That’s ok, if I was hunting for likes there’s lots of other posts that we know would generates more of them.
I personally don’t like it so I’m fine asking why you go to the effort of trying to circumvent the censor to use a particularly mean term. It’s a public forum so I’m perfectly entitled to do that, just as you are to post it.
You don’t like being challenged on it so I guess neither of us are happy with how this exchange ended. C’est la vie.

Screenshot_20220904-105633_Samsung Internet.jpgsure we could help them out filling the coup today...........

Cheers Panchero!

They are an utterly bizarre bunch, albeit my feelings towards Hull will always be softened by the exploits of Lord Mo Diame

Their huge concerted public effort to hit all of 20k is piss funny.

The sheer tinpottery of it all. I don't know how they have the nerve to call us their rivals, fucking scrubbers.

Anyone (other than the pigs) who thinks they have a serious rivalry with Sheffield United doesn’t understand our fans or our city at all.

We have one serious derby, end of.

Let’s be right, even the rivalry with Leeds didn’t get that nasty in either of the last two times we beat them to automatic promotion

I fucking love how much they hate us. It’s like bumping in to an ex whose name you can barely remember but she stil hates you for wiping your dick on hand towel in bathroom at her parents house.......get the fuck over it
Moved there in the 80's and they're obsessed!

Back
Top Bottom