Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope Sharp scores.

It will be interesting to see what are team is like. It worries me that Osborn did the press conference as that probably means he's playing.

I'll go with a draw for this one as we'll have a weakened side and they seem to have a siege mentality at the moment and we can't play against teams who are mentally tough.
MGW still injured so that's a likely starting scenario.

Does anyone knwo if I am being daft or is this one unavailable on SUTV? I have a Bladespod approved VPN, but can't seem to get a match pass for the game tomorrow

Obviously performing better than their league position suggests

Will Diallo start or be on the bench?

Shame MGW isn't fit

Could be a tough afternoon

Although it will be a difficult game for us and I would be satisfied with a draw,,, they are confident lot aren't they?

On their predictions thread against us there are currently 49 predictions:

W 28
D 11
L 10

Not a lot of football to be witnessed here as Derby are more of an industrial side at the moment. I think it could be a draw or a very tight victory for either side.

Although it will be a difficult game for us and I would be satisfied with a draw,,, they are confident lot aren't they?

W 28
D 11
L 10

Not a lot of football to be witnessed here as Derby are more of an industrial side at the moment. I think it could be a draw or a very tight victory for either side.
Credit where its due, Rooney is doing a good job, and using the points deduction/admin issues to unite them and fight, win against all the odds and expectations ( arguable if they escape relegation its the players and his greatest achievement, highly unlikely to ever be beaten) if its true re Jags now being unavailable, begs the question, final straw or more ammo for the fight.

Cheers Roy! Think this might be a tricky one tomorrow.
That said, it's coming to something if your dreams involve climbing to 23rd in the table, maybe you need to think bigger.

“Billy Sharp to snivel as per & probably score the winner”
“Derby County’s thoughts are with BillySharp
ahead of this weekend’s fixture at Pride Park Stadium.
The Sheffield United striker is still crying after some Derby fans were nasty to him.
Stay strong, Billy!”

There's being nasty and calling someone a nonce and sex offender when it isn't true,God forbid they don't get wrongly accused of that.
Let’s not pretend we haven’t got our own set of knuckle draggers who sing that about a Scot from down the road. Absolutely brain dead these people.

I'm looking forward to this one and some beer in Derby beforehand.

Despite being bottom of the league, this is a really tough game tomorrow. More than happy if we win, scoreline is irrelevant.

Remembering when we were freshly promoted under Wilder and we played them at BDTBL about 3 games in. They had a really strong side, a few internationals, and my son was reeling off the achievements and how good they were. I thought we might come unstuck.

We tore them a new arsehole first half. Completely destroyed them. Since then we've been on different trajectories, buts it's a tough game tomorrow, make no mistake.

Does anyone knwo if I am being daft or is this one unavailable on SUTV? I have a Bladespod approved VPN, but can't seem to get a match pass for the game tomorrow
Same here. Put my VPN to Italy as one of the countries suggested by Mobile Blade, but no luck. First time trying this 🙈

Same here. Put my VPN to Italy as one of the countries suggested by Mobile Blade, but no luck. First time trying this 🙈
I’ve tried a few different ones on mine and still no dice. I’ve managed to watch a game on there before using it and it was really easy to sort so not sure what I’m doing wrong

W 28
D 11
L 10

That’s a fair assessment but I have a sneaky feeling we will win, draw or lose.

I’ve tried a few different ones on mine and still no dice. I’ve managed to watch a game on there before using it and it was really easy to sort so not sure what I’m doing wrong
Cheers mate. Glad it’s not just me. Will sleep on it and hope it’s fixed! First time this season I’ve been bothered about watching a game online!

Has to be an unsold territory as this game is on TV in some countries. There’s a list of them on some Championship team’s sites (United’s isn’t accurate bizarrely) but one country that will allow if vpn is set is Ukraine.

Thanks Roy.

Bet the comments would have been different had they known Jags is no longer their player. Tough titties.

I'll take the factual 'fat granny shagger' over the pathetic 'sex offender' song every day of the week.
Aye,
But;
Is it the “shagger” that is deemed obese (& by what criteria)
Or are you making reference to a corpulent grandmother ?
Further,
Should such intercourse be deemed as ‘work related’ or a ‘social event’
🤔

Back
Top Bottom