Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Billy Sharp to snivel as per & probably score the winner”
“Derby County’s thoughts are with BillySharp
ahead of this weekend’s fixture at Pride Park Stadium.
The Sheffield United striker is still crying after some Derby fans were nasty to him.
Stay strong, Billy!”

There's being nasty and calling someone a nonce and sex offender when it isn't true,God forbid they don't get wrongly accused of that.

Last minute winner for Billy Sharpe… ah remember those good old days when Leon Clark got the winner against them

I'll take the factual 'fat granny shagger' over the pathetic 'sex offender' song every day of the week.

I hope Sharp scores.

It will be interesting to see what are team is like. It worries me that Osborn did the press conference as that probably means he's playing.

I'll go with a draw for this one as we'll have a weakened side and they seem to have a siege mentality at the moment and we can't play against teams who are mentally tough.

I hope Sharp scores.

It will be interesting to see what are team is like. It worries me that Osborn did the press conference as that probably means he's playing.

I'll go with a draw for this one as we'll have a weakened side and they seem to have a siege mentality at the moment and we can't play against teams who are mentally tough.
Nothing wrong with Osborn

Can't knock how well Rooney has done with them under the circumstances. I have a feeling they will turn us over tomorrow.

“Billy Sharp to snivel as per & probably score the winner”
“Derby County’s thoughts are with BillySharp
ahead of this weekend’s fixture at Pride Park Stadium.
The Sheffield United striker is still crying after some Derby fans were nasty to him.
Stay strong, Billy!”

There's being nasty and calling someone a nonce and sex offender when it isn't true,God forbid they don't get wrongly accused of that.
When will people learn, the more you go for Billy the more likely he is to score against you. It has the opposite effect, I hope they sing it from minute 1 to minute 90.

When will people learn, the more you go for Billy the more likely he is to score against you. It has the opposite effect, I hope they sing it from minute 1 to minute 90.
We do it to every twat striker who plays against us though and they always score against us. As soon as we start booing a player you may as well put a bet on him scoring.

Derbyshire Times:-

Derby County & Wayne Rooney are keen on Amad Diallo, the 19-year-old Manchester United winger. He is talented young player and Derby need to add options to their attacking department. However, Rooney has now said he feels it is "very unlikely" that Diallo will be joining Derby on loan this month. There is a lot of interest from other clubs in this country and abroad in the player, interest from Germany, Italy and Holland is being reported.

Back
Top Bottom