Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you discount all the Olsen and Robinson bollock drops and the goals conceded in the last 5 minutes, I wonder where we’d be in the ‘virtual table’? 🤔

Has to be an unsold territory as this game is on TV in some countries. There’s a list of them on some Championship team’s sites (United’s isn’t accurate bizarrely) but one country that will allow if vpn is set is Ukraine.
Cheers mate but have my NordVPN set to Ukraine and still all I’m getting is the possibility of getting the PNE game (which I’m going to after my short stay in Kiev!)

CKR … 1-0 Derby… we seem to be happy to play despite a weekend squad… but are being pushed around by others who are tactically avoiding games… weak governance by the EFL for what is a multi million if not billion pound business

Cheers mate but have my NordVPN set to Ukraine and still all I’m getting is the possibility of getting the PNE game (which I’m going to after my short stay in Kiev!)
The game is on ESPN+ if that helps

“Sheffield United are the team who are closest to the position we would have been if we hadn’t had points deductions – same points and a negative 2 GD differential. That’s a huge motivator for Wayne to give the players – beat these and we move above them in the virtual table.”

why despite everything for derby that happened this week & this season. we cant underestimate them played fantastic at bramall lane. & albeit after 25 games but have the same points as us. which is a absolute miracle

The Netherlands is always a good place to watch football

It will be interesting to see what team we can put out today. Hopeful Egan, at least, is back. Going to be a tough one but we need to get something really.

Back
Top Bottom