Pre-Match View From Brentford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trumpton for the 21st century

The fire station was sold off to build student flats, the town hall is a luxury Chinese owned hotel and the bandstand is now the haunt of glue sniffers and druggies.

Chippy Minter committed suicide after a load of Polish joiners turned up and undercut him, Miss Lovelace had to have all the dogs put down for shitting in the mayor's hat and is now in a dementia home, subject to threat of closure.

Mr Clamp the greengrocer sold up to Ali Khan and it is now a 24/7 mini-market offering cheap phone cards and booze to under 18s.

Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

The fire station was sold off to build student flats, the town hall is a luxury Chinese owned hotel and the bandstand is now the haunt of glue sniffers and druggies.

Chippy Minter committed suicide after a load of Polish joiners turned up and undercut him, Miss Lovelace had to have all the dogs put down for shitting in the mayor's hat and is now in a dementia home, subject to threat of closure.

Mr Clamp the greengrocer sold up to Ali Khan and it is now a 24/7 mini-market offering cheap phone cards and booze to under 18s.

Any news on Windy Miller?

Edited to say wasn't it Mrs Honeycombe with the dogs and I thinkit was Chippy Minton not Minter

As you can see not in a hurry to do some work

What a set of classless morons. All Wilder needs to do is pin some of their posts to the wall in the dressing room. 2-1 Blades

Edited to say wasn't it Mrs Honeycombe with the dogs and I thinkit was Chippy Minton not Minter

Windy Miller and Mrs Honeyman were Camberwick Green. That Camberwick/ Trumpton derby is a real nasty event and makes the Old Firm look like a cake walk.

I'll give you Chippy Minton though.

What about Chippy's son, Nibbs?, please don't tell me anything bad happened to Nibbs?

trumpton8.png

I think this is what we've (the fans) missed at home games for the past 6 years - that underdog feeling.

It's great when we're winning, don't get me wrong. But I know I sing a lot louder when I think we're up against it, or when I know it's going to be a close fought contest and our backing could just get us over the line.

Windy Miller and Mrs Honeyman were Camberwick Green. That Camberwick/ Trumpton derby is a real nasty event and makes the Old Firm look like a cake walk.

I'll give you Chippy Minton though.
How can anyone get trumpton and camberwick green mixed up?. They were never good neighbors!!. Cult viewing when I was a little lad. God I'm getting old!!.

What about Chippy's son, Nibbs?, please don't tell me anything bad happened to Nibbs?

He had a number of breakdowns, got sectioned and then 'found himself'. After a brief career as a drag queen he had the full operation and now likes to be known as 'Samantha'. He works in the Chigley Poundland and occasionally sucks off the manager in the stock cupboard.

Any rumours that he tried to take over a wonderful historic old Northern football club are entirely untrue.

They'll be in for the shock I can tell thi.....no doubt!

UTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windy Miller set up an Eco-electricity generating company twenty years ago and is now a multi-millionaire. He's taken over Camberwick Green FC and is trying to take them into the league.

Its all rather funny from a club who now think they are world beaters but have a bus shelter for an away end. I'm hoping utd don't take their threat too seriously and wonder if we might be a bit nervous at first and if the crowd are quiet this won't help. Crowd has a big role to play on Saturday to encourage utd to get at them straight from ko. Smart attack is the best form of defence.

So we knuckledraggers are going to watch our kloggers get hammered. Mmmmmmmmm, we shall see !

Don't understand the abuse for the Brentford fans. They're just confident, and why shouldn't they be?

If it was the other way round we'd be expecting to beat them.

Windy Miller set up an Eco-electricity generating company twenty years ago and is now a multi-millionaire. He's taken over Camberwick Green FC and is trying to take them into the league.

Thought they did last season. Quaint village is Nailsworth and fuck knows what they'll make of Millwall or the like if they draw them in one of the cups.

Amazing how some teams like Brentford can get promoted and be ok

Bournemouth, Huddersfield and Southampton can go a step further

But Sheffield United will struggle to adapt to the Championship

With the exception of Huddersfield they've got more money.

I hope for 46 of these over confident sets of fans!

There's no denying Brentford have quality in their squad, they seriously do have a chance of the top 6 if they play as well as they can. But, their fans have just made it to the twat thread IMO.

Seriously, Brentford? Apart from playing in Red n White stripes and having a pub on each corner of their ground, what else have they achieved in life?
What more do you need? ☺

I think this is what we've (the fans) missed at home games for the past 6 years - that underdog feeling.

It's great when we're winning, don't get me wrong. But I know I sing a lot louder when I think we're up against it, or when I know it's going to be a close fought contest and our backing could just get us over the line.

I've missed the feeling that it's going to be a tough game because we're playing against a team with some quality attacking players and not because somehow we're as bad as whatever League One clubs we've struggled against in recent years.

I've missed the feeling that it's going to be a tough game because we're playing against a team with some quality attacking players and not because somehow we're as bad as whatever League One clubs we've struggled against in recent years.

Absolutely. Even when we we've been bang average in League 1, I always had in my head that 'we should win this really' when playing at home.

There over confidence suits me just fine long way home on that train tomSt Pancras , ' team of has beens' ' 3 up by half time ' have these two been in Guantanamo Bay or on the moon for the last 12 months ?

I hope all the away fans come with same attitude , he who laughs last laughs longest

Where? Let's see if you can actually back up your claims with some evidence for once

Do you not read? People have been bigging up fucking titanic Brentford for days and weeks on various threads.

Do a search. Check it out. I have the evidence of my own eyes. I've more pressing demands than doing your work for you.

Back
Top Bottom