Posters you would like to have a drink with?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have met one or two of the Captains of Industry on here, always been a pleasure.

Silent Blade for his sheer knowledge of Blades related events. Such a fascinating brain he has.

Woolford of Wall Street as he makes me laugh, is straight to point, doesn't sit on fence and let's his opinion be known.

Brewster Cost Millions would be a laugh I imagine.

Rodley I just like Rodley.

And obviously Pasta Man
Silent Blade for his sheer knowledge of Blades related events. Such a fascinating brain he has.

Woolford of Wall Street as he makes me laugh, is straight to point, doesn't sit on fence and let's his opinion be known.

Brewster Cost Millions would be a laugh I imagine.

Rodley I just like Rodley.

And obviously Pasta Man
try to be mate

Jon Bon, tazzy, @JonnyRed. I already know a few anyway. Woolford of Wall Street is very good company to have around. TJB. MJM -both sound lads and do a great podcast too!

And Carlton Blade still remember some advice he gave me when I was struggling with little one and not being able to settle her. Sticks out for some reason.

Jon Bon, tazzy, @JonnyRed. I already know a few anyway. Woolford of Wall Street is very good company to have around. TJB. MJM -both sound lads and do a great podcast too!

And Carlton Blade still remember some advice he gave me when I was struggling with little one and not being able to settle her. Sticks out for some reason.
We don't always agree but you aren't boring Ains which is the pre-requisite for me. Can't be doing with someone who has nothing to say

I've met a few from when we used to do forum footie a few years ago. Foxy is a top bloke as you might expect and really enjoyed the company of HighfieldBlade and blackydog
I found some of the lads a bit apprehensive about revealing their user names which I found quite amusing.

Don't see elgoog44 round these parts much now but actually went to QPR with him a few years ago and he let me stay over at his gaff!

I've never met Silent Blade but I know his son via forum footie and work and he's on here too.

I've met Foxy Linz and DazBlade88. Pretty sure i shared a football pitch with WhiteHawk and Ballinpigpubs13 waaaaaayyy back when forum footy first started.

I've never met Deadly_D'Jaffo but weirdly we chat a lot by text. Tarqs texts from time-to-time, again though, never met. Think we were in Simply Lovleh whatsapp group together.

I know derekacorah but not seen him for absolute years

I know a few other forum members to look at, but not to talk to.

I've met Foxy Linz and DazBlade88. Pretty sure i shared a football pitch with WhiteHawk and Ballinpigpubs13 waaaaaayyy back when forum footy first started.

I've never met Deadly_D'Jaffo but weirdly we chat a lot by text. Tarqs texts from time-to-time, again though, never met. Think we were in Simply Lovleh whatsapp group together.

I know derekacorah but not seen him for absolute years

I know a few other forum members to look at, but not to talk to.
We also share the same taste in music...

And women 😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom