Portugal Pre Season (Lisbon)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just back from Lisbon,

Enjoyed the bars around BAIRRO ALTO in Lisbon which is about a 15mins train from the friendly against Estoril.

If I were able to travel personally (annoyingly, I can't due to work related reasons), I'd pencil in the 19th as likely, but these things have a tendency to be fluid.

Preseason thread will be up soon :)
24th May someone knew or at least had a good idea. Almost 2 months. Yet fans get 12 days notice.

It is frustrating and dare I saw tin pot. whilst we dont have a fan base to visit so to speak like I think Arsenal are playing Chelsea at the Giants stadium for example but the least the club could do is plan something proper well in advance.

Why not use Algarve stadium as flights there are plentiful its a good size and it doesnt get used so should imagine its available and have a United world tournament over a few days if not that Sevilla and Betis are little under 2 and a few of the southern-based Portuguese teams
There's a week of non SUFC football already arranged for Stadium Algarve. Including the Return of Cristiano...

Screenshot_20230707_190658.jpg

Back
Top Bottom