portsmouth away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

keenzy

Reaction score
whos going? i want to go but dont fancy sitting on my tod. just seeing if there is anyone i can hand my ticket in with..... :D

hah - no chance.
am working.. can't get it off this year as it doesn't actually fall on xmas eve (we have skeleton staff if so...)

be a bit chilly down there!!

i imagine we'll be there :)

ill be there knowing my luckk get stuck down there over christmas but tis all good

Well if someone is driving down then I shall come. Not a fan of public transport. Have pompey got a roof on down there yet?

Will I need loyalty points?

We'll be going... staying the night I should imagine.

With regards to loyalty points... I should imagine there will be some general sale tickets left for this one :)

We'll be getting our tickets on 27th.

im going and i no rob n hyner are :D dont know wether were stayin over night and don't know if any other swinton baldes are going down either

ill be getting mine on 27th

seen the train times? fuckin hell one takes 14 hours leaves at 8 0 clock in the evening at gets back to sheffeield at 10

rotherhamblade said:
seen the train times? fuckin hell one takes 14 hours leaves at 8 0 clock in the evening at gets back to sheffeield at 10

Where's that stopping at? :D

rotherhamblade said:
until you get stuck in lovely (used loosely) birmingham

Good night out in brum, not been for a few year though

shame the placew is a shit hole brother lives in one of the rough parts. not nice

Sooo.... two days before Crimble. We have to do something daft.

Any ideas? :)

bring our own bell with us to counter-act the bell rung by their fanatical supporter with the blue hat and tattoo's all over himself, he even had his name legally changed to include "Portsmouth football club".

Blades4eva said:
bring our own bell with us to counter-act the bell rung by their fanatical supporter with the blue hat and tattoo's all over himself, he even had his name legally changed to include "Portsmouth football club".

We'll let you hold the end of the bell though ;)

Think I might go down dressed as Captain Blade in a santa suit :D

Is anyone expecting us to get anything out of this game?

I never expected us to come away with points from Wigan so anything from the Portsmouth match will be a big bonus for me.

:)

I'd be very happy with a draw, but it wont stop me having a good tmie even if we lose

Robbie said:
I'd be very happy with a draw, but it wont stop me having a good tmie even if we lose

I think that will be the attitude of most that will travel.

:) :) :)

i dont expect anything to be honest but it will be a good day out another new ground for me and lots of singing hopefully

Forget Arsenal, ManU et al, this will be our hardest match yet of the season, and we're going to a ground with supposedly the best atmosphere in the Premiership. I'm expecting a draw at the most, but even with that I'll be dead chuffed. :)

Back
Top Bottom