CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Honestly, at the time they were hited all 3 of those were higher up the pecking order, by a fair bit than Wilder. He definitely isn't getting a better job than United
"Honestly, at the time they were hited all 3 of those were higher up the pecking order, by a fair bit than Wilder."

Do you have inside knowledge that all 3 of those were higher up the pecking order than Wilder, or is that your opinion?

"Honestly, at the time they were hited all 3 of those were higher up the pecking order, by a fair bit than Wilder."

Do you have inside knowledge that all 3 of those were higher up the pecking order than Wilder, or is that your opinion?
Wilder wasn't considered for any of the jobs. They were all mentioned for other jobs when he wasn't

Wilder wasn't considered for any of the jobs. They were all mentioned for other jobs when he wasn't
I don't personally know the ins and outs with his severance pay from Middlesborough, but that could have had something to do with it?

Also, if you believe the whisper mill, he was tapped up by the owner to return months before it actually happened?

I don't personally know the ins and outs with his severance pay from Middlesborough, but that could have had something to do with it?

Also, if you believe the whisper mill, he was tapped up by the owner to return months before it actually happened?
I'm not talking about how our owner sees him, more about how he's perceived in the rest of football.

I think it's wildly unfair but I don't believe Championship clubs would consuder him

I'm not talking about how our owner sees him, more about how he's perceived in the rest of football.

I think it's wildly unfair but I don't believe Championship clubs would consuder him
"I'm not talking about how our owner sees him, more about how he's perceived in the rest of football."

Firstly, I was making a comment, that if he had already had contact from the club about returning, that could explain his lack of interest in other jobs?

The one thing that I can state, is that an Agent friend of mine (who has had very little to do with us for a while, so I don't hear much about us if anything at all) does regard CW as a steady/eddie championship standard manager, so maybe others within the game could think the same?

"I'm not talking about how our owner sees him, more about how he's perceived in the rest of football."

Firstly, I was making a comment, that if he had already had contact from the club about returning, that could explain his lack of interest in other jobs?

The one thing that I can state, is that an Agent friend of mine (who has had very little to do with us for a while, so I don't hear much about us if anything at all) does regard CW as a steady/eddie championship standard manager, so maybe others within the game could think the same?
Maybe I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time

I am not saying that you are mate, people in football, not just fans have different opinions on people. Just take the previous manger for an instance. He was promoted last season from the Championship, but it would appear that he is currently struggling to find another Championship manager's job, when you would have expected him to be in work by now?

I am not saying that you are mate, people in football, not just fans have different opinions on people. Just take the previous manger for an instance. He was promoted last season from the Championship, but it would appear that he is currently struggling to find another Championship manager's job, when you would have expected him to be in a job by now?
Fa8r point. You'd think how well he handled himself in difficult circumstances would hold him in good steady.

Fa8r point. You'd think how well he handled himself in difficult circumstances would hold him in good steady.
Football is all about results and opinions, not just from fans. From what I was told before he became the UTD manager was that he was highly respected within the game as a youth level coach, maybe that sticks a bit, especially with the likes of the top end Championship clubs, which is where I expect that he will be aiming for?

I don't think your wrong I do think alot of owners see CW as a risk.

Had a bust up with the boardrooms when managing in the lower leagues with Northampton/Oxford.

Obviously the well publicised bust up with our own owner.

We know West Brom owner vetoed the hiring of CW, and prior to that Charlton also pulled the plug.

Screenshot_20240413_073155_Chrome.jpg

I don't think your wrong I do think alot of owners see CW as a risk.

Had a bust up with the boardrooms when managing in the lower leagues with Northampton/Oxford.

Obviously the well publicised bust up with our own owner.

We know West Brom owner vetoed the hiring of CW, and prior to that Charlton also pulled the plug.

/View attachment 181992
Allegedly, the Northampton owner at the time, had a very lot of respect for CW, especially when he went to Sunderland?

If l get that embroidered and framed, will you sign every copy for £5 each?

I have 32743 pre orders……..

:)
I've never claimed that I'm always right and I'll happily admit when I'm wrong.

I honestly think it's mental to act otherwise. I like to debate stuff. I try to figure stuff out, do some research etc but sometimes people just know more then you do.

I'll argue subjective stuff forever though 🤷

Based on the financial situation we are in The Prince needs Wilder and Wilder needs this job. It feels that we are pretty much back where we were when Wilder came in with a very limited budget & a bit of wheeler dealing to be done. I guess we’ll know by end of September how competitive we will be.

I've never claimed that I'm always right and I'll happily admit when I'm wrong.

I honestly think it's mental to act otherwise. I like to debate stuff. I try to figure stuff out, do some research etc but sometimes people just know more then you do.

I'll argue subjective stuff forever though 🤷
It was a joke. I only used you because of the Recent interaction on Shitbox.

Easy Tiger :)

I asked one simple question which you originally put down to a previous manager then back-pedalled. Now you’ve had some sort of breakdown with that rant.

Reading between the lines, you make stuff up.
easy tiger, you think this is funny do you, you want to come here & insult me, play me out to be some braindead moron. dont poke the bear & then play the victim because you got bitten.

you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 3 times. where would we fill the black hole & 3 times youve ignored seems you know even less than me call yourself a fan, your worthless stupid troll who talks more bollocks than Boris Johnson. no wonder they gave up on your education after junior school. they could tell it was waste of money

& if im making stuff up then so are these 3 stories.
Screenshot_20240412_153159_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240412_154048_X.jpgScreenshot_20240412_154821_Samsung Internet.jpg

We’ll pay who we want,
We’ll pay who we wa-aa-ant,
We’re Sheff United,
We’ll pay who we want.

easy tiger, you think this is funny do you, you want to come here & insult me, play me out to be some braindead moron. dont poke the bear & then play the victim because you got bitten.

you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 3 times. where would we fill the black hole & 3 times youve ignored seems you know even less than me call yourself a fan, your worthless stupid troll who talks more bollocks than Boris Johnson. no wonder they gave up on your education after junior school. they could tell it was waste of money

View attachment 181995View attachment 181996View attachment 181997
Must be true if it was in the Mail.

View attachment 181995View attachment 181996View attachment 181997
Chill. You look unhinged now.

Victim? Jesus Christ.

Victim? Jesus Christ.

In fact, fuck you. What does this mean ?

“you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 3 times”

Do you mean where I asked where your admin claim came from? Despite your links the admin word doesn’t seem to appear in any of them.

Instead we’ve had dementia comments. Fuck off back to Ireland, Leprechauns, Boris Johnson ? :)Ffs , school comments. If anyone promotes you being a brain dead moron - which l’ve not said, - it’s you.

Victim? Jesus Christ.
look gaslighting me again. your nothing but a bully & a wind up merchant that is a backtracking because someone wont stand for it. i was bullied belittled & made fun of from 11 - 17. i dont stand for anyone that insulting & making it extremely personal

you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 4 times. where would we fill the black hole without premier league money & 4 times youve ignored seems you know even less than me call yourself a fan

5cd9dc3924000032007ed438.gif

In fact, fuck you. What does this mean ?

“you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 3 times”

Do you mean where I asked where your admin claim came from? Despite your links the admin word doesn’t seem to appear in any of them.

Instead we’ve had dementia comments. Fuck off back to Ireland, Leprechauns, Boris Johnson ? :)Ffs , school comments. If anyone promotes you being a brain dead moron - which l’ve not said, - it’s you.
oh am i looking forward to ending you odious bellend

oh am i looking forward to ending you odious bellend

I’m not interested in your life story. Everyone has one.

You made a claim you couldn’t substantiate - it really is that simple - and look at the state you’ve got yourself in.

Ending me? You silly sod. John fucking Gotti behind a keyboard :)

Who’s playing the victim now?

now considering you are lucky enough that you can see the future whose the winner of the national & where do you fill the 80m at least financial hole without a firesale in the summer. because ndiaye is 30m berge 15m. wheres the other 35m to potentially 55m coming from & i can ask again. because you wouldnt want to be accuse of dodging questions

without the premier league money. where was the money coming from this season to pay off our debts. because you would want to be seen dodging questions would you

you say ive dodged questions ive asked you 4 times. where would we fill the black hole without premier league money & 4 times youve ignored seems you know even less than me call yourself a fan

Have you moved to Spain? We know what that hot sun can do to Englishmen’s brains. Or just LaLa Land.

I’ll leave you with it. You can’t back up your claim, sorry hypothesis, so it’s clear where you stand. Just pretend to know BS.

you know the good thing is none of this exists. so its all fine. if you can crawl back to hole you came out or failing that jump in front of train & do us all favour it would be much welcome. you hidious worthless troll. who is a disgrace to the name of sheffield united

failing that ill just put you on ignore

Back
Top Bottom