CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It didn’t stop McAtee coming back or the Brereton-Diaz loan being completed.
Mitch was responsible for Macatee coming back and Ben was wanting out of Spain sharpish as he had been frozen out, good shop window for him and he won’t be back.

Mitch was responsible for Macatee coming back and Ben was wanting out of Spain sharpish as he had been frozen out, good shop window for him and he won’t be back.
He won’t be back with us for a cert

Need?

Clubs further down the pyramid only 'need' the money because they spend more money than they are generate in income. Giving those clubs more money, without a change in behaviour, will just result in them spending even more money & put them deeper in the trouble if/when the shit hits the fan.
The vast majority of clubs (including most Premier League clubs) spend way more than they can ever possibly generate. The wage bills are unsustainable without a rich owner who is prepared to chuck money down the drain constantly.

Yes. But my comment related to the claims that other clubs/agents wouldn’t do business with us anymore. Nothing else.

Late payments on transfer fees carry some risk - cash flow but all football debts are in effect guaranteed.

Yes. But my comment related to the claims that other clubs/agents wouldn’t do business with us anymore. Nothing else.

Late payments on transfer fees carry some risk - cash flow but all football debts are in effect guaranteed.
Someone will always do business of course. Late payments on transfer fees do carry risk but would be ultimately protected otherwise said club would be in the shit but lets say for example Newcastle as (cc) might not be in a rush to loan again (hypothetical of course).
I don’t think much business will be done with clubs in any case my fear is we falling out of the championship.

So… it is now 24 hours since the shocking announcement, that has thrust this great club into the headlines for all the wrong reasons …. so why have we not had some sort of interview with Prince Abdullah or at least Stephen Bettis ? Tells me everything and how much contempt they hold the supporters in that they are hiding.. I’m not bothered if the interview is with ‘Sheff Utd Way’ rather than Radio Sheff … but come on - we deserve more explanation and reassurance.

At 22:30 in his interview, Bettis says he is a boring accountant who had budgets for every eventuality. So presumably he had one for not paying transfer installments and taking the punishment at a later date, and this is no surprise to anyone?

YOU TRAIN TO BE AN ACCOUNTANT, BECOME CEO OF A FOOTBALL CLUB, ATTRACT A MILDLY AMUSING REPTILIAN NICKNAME ALONG THE WAY, AND REMEMBER TO DIARISE THE DATES OF DEFERRED TRANSFER PAYMENTS IN A CALENDAR THEN!

YOU TRAIN TO BE AN ACCOUNTANT, BECOME CEO OF A FOOTBALL CLUB, ATTRACT A MILDLY AMUSING REPTILIAN NICKNAME ALONG THE WAY, AND REMEMBER TO DIARISE THE DATES OF DEFERRED TRANSFER PAYMENTS IN A CALENDAR THEN!
Unfortunately he comes across as a bit spivvy because of his cockney twang but that’s one thing I can’t blame him for even if it’s mildly amusing.

The club is in a world of hurt, I can see back to back relegations.
The owner would have cut his losses by now, that would be the final nail for potless.

Also, there is no way that CW hangs around to manage a relegation season back to L1.

I haven’t listened to the interview but would imagine it’s more spin
I bet it is, talks like a politician. Waffle waffle waffle then pisses in your ear and tells you it’s raining.

Abdullah’s flying monkey

That one where dozy (trigger) is in the nags head and gives Prince (del boy) 10 million quid for making him turn his hands over without touching them.

The owner would have cut his losses by now, that would be the final nail for potless.

Also, there is no way that CW hangs around to manage a relegation season back to L1.
Wilder has nowhere else to go if he's at the bottom of the Championship

If he wants to manage above the bottom of L1 again he has to succeed with United.

Unless you're saying he'll retire?
When you see some of the managers chosen at bottom end/mid table champ clubs, then CW would likely get a job at that level in time, if he walks at the end of this season.

When you see some of the managers chosen at bottom end/mid table champ clubs, then CW would likely get a job at that level in time, if he walks at the end of this season.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that. His best shot at a job before Inited this time was Reading

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. His best shot at a job before Inited this time was Reading
If Daren Moore, Michael Beale, (even Rowett), etc can get jobs in the champ, then CW would eventually get one, not with a top end club though.

If Daren Moore, Michael Beale, (even Rowett), etc can get jobs in the champ, then CW would eventually get one, not with a top end club though.
Honestly, at the time they were hited all 3 of those were higher up the pecking order, by a fair bit than Wilder. He definitely isn't getting a better job than United

Back
Top Bottom