Please Prince Abdullah NOT Sven

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Weir OUT! Weir OUT! *whisper..look at the paper mate* OMFG!

Weir IN! Weir IN!

From the noises they were making pre-match yesterday, the new board members back Weir and his philosophies.

Its the players not performing. Although I do think they can't play the formation he is wanting to play.

From the noises they were making pre-match yesterday, the new board members back Weir and his philosophies.

So do I

I think he is our glimmer of hope for a new successful future

This team is poor

However I do feel he needs to swallow some pride and change the formation until he gets players able to play his first choice of formation. Until he has them [and that could be the second season in the championship] get at least two up front.

We've got to get out of this league first.

That were before they saw the game, would like to have been a fly on the Wall of the Prince's Private jet last night.

So do I

I think he is our glimmer of hope for a new successful future

This team is poor

However I do feel he needs to swallow some pride and change the formation until he gets players able to play his first choice of formation. Until he has them [and that could be the second season in the championship] get at least two up front.

We've got to get out of this league first.
Spot on for me GB.
I have faith in DW and his backroom staff, but, at the moment the poor blokes just polishing a giant fuckin turd!!:(

Problem is, I'm not sure we have the right players for 4-4-2.

In many ways, we're playing to our strengths now!

Back
Top Bottom