Player contracts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We didn’t have the fee to get Doyle. It would have been £15-20m to do that deal and we don’t have it. Doyle and Arblaster would have been a great future pairing though.
A fee was agreed for Doyle and he wanted to come it was the relegation clause that put and end to it 40% wage cut and reduced add ins which took it close to 50%

A fee was agreed for Doyle and he wanted to come it was the relegation clause that put and end to it 40% wage cut and reduced add ins which took it close to 50%
Was it? If you’re saying it was then that’s good enough for me but I thought the contract couldn't be agreed which is why it didn’t proceed to agreeing a fee. At which point City touted him out and did the dodgy deal with Wolves.

What was the fee out of interest?

Was it? If you’re saying it was then that’s good enough for me but I thought the contract couldn't be agreed which is why it didn’t proceed to agreeing a fee. At which point City touted him out and did the dodgy deal with Wolves.

What was the fee out of interest?
The clubs agreed on a fee the issue was the contract offered to the payer and the clauses within. It was the clause

Back
Top Bottom