Plane over Bramall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BelgianBlade

Reaction score
8EB18C1F-B8DC-4EFA-9657-5925BED8D219.jpeg
Anyone else see this thing circling over the Lane about fifteen minutes ago? Not sure what the point was, but I just hope they get back to Donny airport in time for the game 🤷🏻‍♂️

So because they're women you think they can't be pilots?

That sir would be sexist! Of course women can be pilots, assuming they take some kind of medication to control their mood swings. Its not like you have to reverse park a plane is it. As long as you have the correct skin tone i think anyone could be a pilot, im very progressive

That sir would be sexist! Of course women can be pilots, assuming they take some kind of medication to control their mood swings. Its not like you have to reverse park a plane is it. As long as you have the correct skin tone i think anyone could be a pilot, im very progressive
One thing they won’t be able to do is window shopping 🛍

View attachment 115832
Anyone else see this thing circling over the Lane about fifteen minutes ago? Not sure what the point was, but I just hope they get back to Donny airport in time for the game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Where are the pious Wednesday fans saying that the money should have gone to charity?

🎵"but never stopping to buy"🎶🎶🎵, JD what a voice!!!!
Indeed.

Right up there with Karen Carpenter and Olivia Neutron Bomb in my teenage fantasy list.

Rocking, rolling, riding would have been a delightful experience.

Karen Carpenter wins for me, Cass Elliot, Judith Durham and Carly Simons , what a midfield. With a Bit of John Fogerty up front . What a line up.

Karen Carpenter wins for me, Cass Elliot, Judith Durham and Carly Simons , what a midfield. With a Bit of John Fogerty up front . What a line up.
When I was 16 Karen Carpenter has the sexiest voice on the planet.

Like your line up, although I had to feign dislike of Credence as they were my brothers favourite band so I couldn't be seen to be an admirer.

When I was 16 Karen Carpenter has the sexiest voice on the planet.

Like your line up, although I had to feign dislike of Credence as they were my brothers favourite band so I couldn't be seen to be an admirer.
Same here with The Rolling Stones, my older brother would never let me touch his Stones records.

Fact of the day ,Mama Cass died age 32 in the same flat ,in the same room as Keith Moon did... aged 32

Back
Top Bottom