PL Fixture list

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think last year worked out well - lets have someone we can grab an away point at, followed by a winnable home game. I'll go Everton away, Luton home.

EDIT by last year, I obviously mean 2019/20. Feels like yesterday.

Kop emptying on 74 minutes as Welbeck bags Brighton’s 5th. Sinclair still plays Status Quo after the final whistle.
Hopefully when that happens 5G reception improves enough at the top of the Shoreham Kop for me to get onto social media to say Ndiaye’s legs have gone while the game is still happening.

Home game please so I can boo the players and manager for not signing the players I demanded over the summer and to give my new chant about breaking Derby’s low points record an airing. Probably to the tune of “Little Red Corvette”.
So long as the second line refers to “the kind you find in a second hand store”.

Last edited:
I want Everton away as I can blag a ticket from my mate, or he'll get me one from their oh so useful resale ticket scheme from ST holders that can't make the game. Downside, I have to sit with them lot!

Hopefully when that happens 5G reception improves enough at the top of the Shoreham Kop for me to get onto social media to say Ndiaye’s legs have gone while the game is still happening.

I'd settle for 4G reception to improve to the state where I don't need to turn it off and use 3G to have anything work

Aston villa at home first game I'm predicting but hope to god all blades give forest a rough time at the lane after last season's play off farce .

We had a very friendly start with the fixtures last time we went up.. I expect we will get a few big hitters early doors this time.

Away at Arsenal

Home to Man City

Home to Newcastle

Away to Liverpool..

first 4

Once I’ve seen the fixtures, that’s when my season long sports media blackout starts. I
simply can’t bare to listen to national media types pontificating about the failings my beloved club. I really do enjoy going to games fresh, without any media preamble before it…Does anyone else feel the same?

City Away. Battered 5 nowt.

Shoes off, hecky out, BrINg ShARp Bakc, poundland prince, weerz dozy, spent no munneh.

Once I’ve seen the fixtures, that’s when my season long sports media blackout starts. I
simply can’t bare to listen to national media types pontificating about the failings my beloved club. I really do enjoy going to games fresh, without any media preamble before it…Does anyone else feel the same?
Yep. I don’t even bother to look at the team most weeks prior to kick off. Can’t be arsed with the faux outrage and vomit emojis when people don’t agree with the managers selection.

Yep. I don’t even bother to look at the team most weeks prior to kick off. Can’t be arsed with the faux outrage and vomit emojis when people don’t agree with the managers selection.
The trouble is that some of the outrage is real !!

Home game please so I can boo the players and manager for not signing the players I demanded over the summer and to give my new chant about breaking Derby’s low points record an airing. Probably to the tune of “Little Red Corvette”.

So long as the second line refers to “the kind you find in a second hand store”.

Would that be next to the Raspberry Beret 🤔

Liverpool away first would be good

A 'welcome to the level' preparation game, but with an outside chance of a result. Probably no better time to play them

Back
Top Bottom