* Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

* Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 0-1

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 1-1

Votes: 65 30.1%
  • 2-0

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • 0-2

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • 2-1

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 38 17.6%
  • 2-2

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 3-0

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 0-3

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 3-1

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 1-3

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 3-2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 2-3

• 3-3

• 4-0

• 0-4

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 4-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4

• 4-2

• 2-4

• 4-4

• 3-4

• Any other score

• Total voters

Mate of mine has a ticket for the local derby on Sunday, but it's also his wedding day so he doesn't think he can make it.

If anyone is interested in going instead of him she's a 38 year old blonde and will be at St Mary's Church, Meadow Head at 13:00.

Tight game. Head says the pigs may just edge it 2-1

But they are going to get the fright of their lives, every pig fan I know at work thinks they are heading to gives us another massacre, I think we are too good to get a hammering.

mates wife works at William Hill and one Parson Cross Pig has put 300 Quid on them to beat us by 2 goals

The result is unpredictable, but this is an unusual derby game. Usually, one of our teams is a footballing side and the other isn't, but this time they both like to pass it about.

I think the way to beat Wednesday at Hillsborough is to do what McCarthy did last season with Ipswich rather than go on all-out attack from the off, but I'm here to be proven wrong.

Tight game. Head says the pigs may just edge it 2-1

But they are going to get the fright of their lives, every pig fan I know at work thinks they are heading to gives us another massacre, I think we are too good to get a hammering.

There's no comparison with the team that played that day. The team that Wilder has assembled is a very different proposition, better in every respect in my view, so I have no concerns about us letting anyone down, other than the S6 ladies. UTMB!

I can tell you our strike force, will be fine for tomorrow! A big boost !

Alan Birchenall scored both goals at Hillsborough in only his second game for United. The stage and the scene are set for you David Brooks - Step Forward young man, it's happened before!!

Sorry fellow Blades but this one ends in defeat . 3 - 1 to the South Barnsley porkers :(

To be honest I don't give a flying fuck aslong as we win!!!!!!!! Upthemuthafcukinblades!!!!!!!

I have used a system I have used for years, it includes position, gf and ga and other things, it comes out 3-2 Wednesday. I sincerely hope I'm wrong. Oh yes, and my system hardly ever gets it right. Had a dream last night, watching the result come through on TV. We won 2-1. Don't know what to think.

Back
Top Bottom