* Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

* Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 0-1

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 1-1

Votes: 65 30.1%
  • 2-0

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • 0-2

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • 2-1

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 38 17.6%
  • 2-2

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 3-0

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 0-3

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 3-1

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 1-3

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 3-2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 2-3

• 3-3

• 4-0

• 0-4

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 4-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4

• 4-2

• 2-4

• 4-4

• 3-4

• Any other score

• Total voters

Please don't remind me of those Warnock era games where we mercilessly battered them but somehow could not score.

Even when we won 2-1 with Tonge and Akinbiyi scoring we should have scored at least 5
Warnock' derby record is outstanding. In the league won 4, drew 3 and lost 1. We maybe should hammered them by more but we've only beaten them once (out of 8) since he left: the 3-2 game at Bramall Lane.

We need another Blade as manager to impress upon the players that it is not just another game.

Warnock' derby record is outstanding. In the league won 4, drew 3 and lost 1. We maybe should hammered them by more but we've only beaten them once (out of 8) since he left: the 3-2 game at Bramall Lane.

We need another Blade as manager to impress upon the players that it is not just another game.
Billy will play Sunday

Gone for 2-0 to the pigs, hate to do it but I think they'll beat us, hoping to be pleasantly surprised though.
All depends on what the injury situation is, without Billy & the Don I think we'll struggle, if they're both back we might just upset the odds.

Shitsfucker Wanksday 2-3 Dem Blades

1-2 - Pigs go 1 up, against the run of play, then UTD step up a gear and play them off the park, Billy and The Don, one a piece.

I think a lot depends on our front line, obviously.

I said before the Norwich game we'd be lucky to score.

If we haven't got 2 of the 3 strikers back that can actually score, then I think we've had it. They will score 1st half and we will have all the ball then they will finish us off late on in the 2nd.

HOWEVER, if Clarke, Sharp and Don are back in, I fancy us to score and who knows the outcome.

Get those strikers back Chris!

We have certain qualities the pigs overpaid flops simply do not have!!

Our players play with pride and passion and unlike the overpaid overhyped pigs we have a team spirit and togetherness that they are desperately lacking!!

They have already shown on there 2 pathetic playoff flops over the last 2 seasons that they don't have the stomach for a real fight and are seriously lacking bottle!!

We WILL beat them in there crappy old stadium this Sunday, Blades 3 Pigs 1.

UTB. FTP.

I'm not going to make a prediction for this one, I'm praying we win but i know i couldnt forgive myself for predicting a win if we dont, and im not sure the Samaritans have the capabilities to help if such a travesty should occur!!

With so many players doubtfull, a draw would be great, we simply need players back for Sunday. Loosing Coutts if banned will make it very uphill, at present nobody can fill in for him.

A draw would be an outstanding result all things considered with the injuries and potential suspension of Coutts.

Was pretty confident we would get something after we played Sunderland but that seems a long time ago now.

With Sharp/Donaldson/Coutts I'll go 2-1 Blades...without them 1-1...if at least one of the strikers are back it will be an improvement on the Norwich game..Brooks has enough to make chances - just need someone to stick them away. UTB

3-0 Blades.
Pigs collapse.
Car-loss out.

I'm hearing Coutts won't be banned and Sharp should be fit. Donaldson out till after Forrest game

Would probably take that. Gutted not to have Donaldson but Sharp being fit is more important imo, he will be so focussed it will be like having 2 players on the field.

Would probably take that. Gutted not to have Donaldson but Sharp being fit is more important imo, he will be so focussed it will be like having 2 players on the field.

If the info is right then I'm feeling more positive. But as has been said dont expect anything official until the team sheet is handed in.

Keep the piggy twats guessing. Then unleash the fury.

i guess in a prediction thread you have to be honest, it's hurting my fingers, brain, heart typing this but with all the bad injury luck we have had, i can as usual see us giving everything, but i think we may just come up short, i've gone for 2-1 pigs, and i've punched myself in the face 5 times while typing this

Got a nasty horrible feeling this could end up another boxing day result.Dont know why just a gut wrenching feeling its not going to go well.Hope to fuck im wrong.It still hurts from last time.

1-1. Loads of build-up and hype, for what will be an average game. It'll suit us more than them. Billy scores ours in't 2nd haif to tie it up in front of their kop. He gives their fans a bit of stick and they all go mad. Full enquiry follows, and Billy gets a 3 match ban. Worth it.

Tight game with the Blades to win 1-0.That's the head,the heart says 3-0.I'll happily take either.

Back
Top Bottom