Outgoing? Paul Coutts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Following the same pattern that led him to leave Derby,injury followed by an indifferent season and lack of games.

Cloughie might take him on again.

Feel very sad for him.
Agreed.

After yesterday’s celebratory mood, and all the smiles of the players and staff going around the ground after the game, it is now tinged with a bit of sadness that a player who has played a pivotal role in the last 3 years on helping us achieve what we have done wasn’t a part of it. And won’t be going forward.

Such is life and such is the life of a pro footballer.

Good luck PC.

I’ll continue the party :).

UTB

Agreed.

After yesterday’s celebratory mood, and all the smiles of the players and staff going around the ground after the game, it is now tinged with a bit of sadness that a player who has played a pivotal role in the last 3 years on helping us achieve what we have done wasn’t a part of it. And won’t be going forward.

Such is life and such is the life of a pro footballer.

Good luck PC.

I’ll continue the party :).

UTB
He was out there on the pitch in a black coat,looked happy but forlorn at the same time :):(

Still think Wilder will extend him for a year on a prove it deal

Can't see it personally, I doubt Wilder is the type of manager that would give out contracts based on past glories/sentiment.

He might get another year if we were still in the Championship, but it seems unlikely at the higher level.

Pretty sure his contract runs to end of next year with a optional extension?????

His injury finished his career with us, it's a massive shame, because he was fast becoming one of the best midfielders we've had, and then the broken leg, which led to Oli Norwoods arrival, and sadly, the rest is history.

I'd like to wish him well and every success in the future, fantastic player, and I hope be goes on to achieve great things.

Cheers Couttsy!!

Don't write him off ,fitness is temporary ,class is permanent ,he has premier league ability.
I also wonder about this.

What's the risk?

"Paul, we can only give you a little uptick in your Championship wage but we'll give you good incentives. You've got a year to show you can do what you did before your injury. Down to you, lad."

Pretty low risk I'd say unless the physios say no way.

It would feel wrong to release him.

I promise ya.

IF he is back to his best, no issues with fitness, no mental issues holding him back, would have been great to have him in the PL alongside his Mucka, who equally looks at home in the PL.

A tremendous alternative to the excellent, but flawed ON.

UTB

How unusual for you not to get it.

Shocker !

Keep defending him. It’s highly amusing 😀.

UTB

Defending who? Coutts?
I think we all appreciate that we are all different, come from different backgrounds, experience and expertise.

Sometimes, in professional sports terms described as “levels”.

Understand yours !!!

UTB

I think we all appreciate that we are all different, come from different backgrounds, experience and expertise.

Sometimes, in professional sports terms described as “levels”.

Understand yours !!!

UTB
Cabbage

Back
Top Bottom