Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

whats all this crap ive read on instagram agreed a 5yr deal its like saying ive bought a ferrari but havent paid for it aarrr ffs what a joke they are

saturday 15/7/2023 1st friendly match prediction is that we beat chesterfield 5.0 ,its a rout.anis scores on his debut.,here we go..............................forza blades......................... .utb...

im in alot of pain today,the postrate tablets dont work ,i hope we blades win away a spirerites 1st friendly to llft me up..im low.utb...

Really sorry to hear that mate.

Hopefully a new signing on the plane to Portugal by the sounds of things! Exciting stuff and might help take your mind off things, not long until football is back!

loving the blades eases the 24/7 postrate illness pain,its hell not being able to pass water no pills help the pain,i cant sleep its a existance its no life,i admit im stiuggling coming on here to chatabout it helps im in a dark hole and only loving the blades help me go on

IM NOT TO WELL BUT KEEPING UBEAT here COZ I LOVE SUFC N I WANT TO WISH KEiTH EDWARDS N HECKY HAPPY BiRTHDAY.2 top fella i respect ,ALL THE BEST TO YOU BOTH AND I HOPE THE BLADES WIN every game on PORTUGAL pre season TOUR .UTB. from pasta blade

not feeling good but this is a big lift just seen sky sports news its a fantastico loan option to buy signing from troyes to give us speed WELCOME weve signed a french under 21 ex winger now wing back,his surname sounds italian,im elated for everyone hes pacey ALEZ ALEZ ALEZ ..utb,,,

welcome yasser to a great SUFC club..all the best ,,.utb...va va voooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

welcome yasser to a kind great SUFC club..all the best the blades are on a roll we are class,,.utb...va va voooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom,top man..

forza blades till my last breath,,utb,,..utb

Attachments

• Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (1).jpg
    Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: BV

LASSER is a left winger / LWB and BENIE is a right winger/STRIKER both with speed and pace just what we needed for the top flight .utb....lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...utb..forza blades....

ive been in alot of pain and struggling but its been a good positive wednesday has we signed great striker benie and i went to my doctors and he gave me some new capsules to try called saw palmetto to help me pass water and reduce my postrate swelling

ESTORL 0 SUFC 3..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UTB..SKIILLIMAN ,MCBURNIE.LASSER. SCORE..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UTB..

estoril 0 sufc 3,,,...utb,,.... forza blades...,

Attachments

• Download wallpapers 4k, Sheffield United FC, logo, EFL Championship, black stone, football clu...png
    Download wallpapers 4k, Sheffield United FC, logo, EFL Championship, black stone, football clu...png
    540.2 KB · Views: 0
change of prediction of blades 2nd pre season match in potugal mcburnie foot inujry is left out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..ESTOIL 0 SUFC 4 ,,,,blades scorers ,,are skilliman starboy ,chris francis the trailist,new boys yasser and anis..its a rout .utb....

estoril 0 sufc 4.........utb...forza blades for life...utb....we hammer everyone we play,,,chow,,,

Attachments

• Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (10).jpg
    Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (10).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
Been lurking on these forums for a while mate and never got involved in dialogue too much. Shame we didn't get a result tonight but really just a leg stretch for a few lads. Overhead kick moment could have been a tasty photo. Wishing you the best of health buddy as followed a few of your threads for a number of years big man.

it was a great draw v astoril 2nd frienldly in portugal pre season tour i enjoyed the game and i saw it live we was unlucky hit bar twice and hit post should have been 4.0 at least im really struggling tonight i cant sleep im in agony and ive not told my kind caring mrs of 17yrs jane i dont want to worry her and coming on here helps to chat about it all it eases my pain i feel my time is running out for me but hope to see the kop and the lane again before i go being on this thread has been good for me thanks to kind admin letting me talk about everything on here and one thing i know ill always love and adore the great kind friendly sufc s2 football club ive been a part of for over 61yrs i miss the kop not seen it since 2016 and i love the blades very much till my last breath.blades are everything to me always will be in my heart till i die your my world sufc,xhatting on here helps me cope with this pain.utb...

Last edited:
im low so its best if i come off here for a while the new capsules for my illness dont work its frustrating nothing helps my 24/7 pain

thankyou for the kind messages i recieved there a huge lift coming on here to chat helps me get through the pain N being a blades fan is amazing feeling and for 24/7 loving blades means alot to me in these pictures Caring for my 2 little pals is POSITIVE and im lucky to be here to chat blades and see jane and my family and care for our 2 shih tzu rescue dogs..utb..

Attachments

• 1666714140882.jpg
    1666714140882.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 1666713745010 (1).jpg
    1666713745010 (1).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17

Back
Top Bottom