Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi hope your all ok on my friendly thread im not too well been coughing blood i know im safe on here no one will hassle me on my site its friendly on here i have good friends here my prediction is a win sunday I want to see the lane and see you all not looking great im unwell im staying in at minute feel sick i want to see you and be at the lane be positive ignore 2 faced nasty haters yep I want to be well that's my goal i love my page it helps me be positive your great friends love talking to you all it will be 4.0 on sunday to blades and ive changed my sufc team v palace at home for sunday I need more pace ...>>>>>>>>my pasta tinkerman .blades team is >>>>>>>.......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 boldock 4 freeman 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 robinson 8 mcburnie 9 sharp captain 10 moussett 11 Morrison subs o Connell basham lunstram osbourne fleck brian and 2 new signings on bench ....utb win sunday ....utb
winning blades team tinkered with it im the sufc tinkerman ......utb ...go all out to win attack em utb

Hi Pasta Man. As today is the 27th anniversary of the first ever goal scored in the Premier League, today's painting is of that goal, scored by our very own Brian Deane. Enjoy!

View attachment 59849
dgen
Hi Pasta Man. As today is the 27th anniversary of the first ever goal scored in the Premier League, today's painting is of that goal, scored by our very own Brian Deane. Enjoy!

View attachment 59849
deano love him great goal pal cheers love the picture you've done thanks m8 great painting pal......utb

hi hope your all ok on my friendly thread im not too well been coughing blood i know im safe on here no one will hassle me on my site its friendly on here i have good friends here my prediction is a win sunday I want to see the lane and see you all not looking great im unwell im staying in at minute feel sick i want to se you and be at the lane be positive ignore them bad people who wont welcome me on other threads but want to come on my page they don't like me press ignore button only good people on my site page thread i don't care about unfriendly trolls my haters shame on them all supposed to be same fans but some hate me so stuff you all I stick up for me yep I ignore you all i want be well that's my goal i love my page it helps me be positive your great friends love talking to you all it will be 4.0 on sunday to blades and ive changed my sufc team v palace at home for sunday I need more pace .up top i dont defend hahaha ..>>>>>>>>my pasta tinkerman .blades team is >>>>>>>.......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 freeman 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 robinson 8 mcburnie 9 sharp captain 10 moussett 11 Morrison subs o Connell baldock basham lunstram osbourne fleck brian them 2 other signings cant spell there names o the bench has well we will hammer palace sunday 18.8/19 2pm start ive tinkered with the blades team again ....utb
from pasta tinkerman kop blade ....ciao hi good fans morning all tinkered again with the sunday 1st home blades team this is a winner team ...utb pasta is undesisive im tinkerman haha ...utb yep sorry for changes but im tinkerman hahahahaha Italian sufc tinkerman im crackers but love the blades hahahahaha ...utb chow grazie

hi hope your all ok on my friendly thread im not too well been coughing blood i know im safe on here no one will hassle me on my site its friendly on here i have good friends here my prediction is a win sunday I want to see the lane and see you all not looking great im unwell im staying in at minute feel sick i want to se you and be at the lane be positive ignoe haters yep be well that's my goal i love my page it helps me be positive your great friends love talking to you all it will be 4.0 on sunday to blades and ive changed my sufc team v palace at home for sunday I need more pace ...>>>>>>>>my pasta tinkerman .blades team is >>>>>>>.......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 boldock 4 stevens 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 robinson 8 mcburnie 9 sharp captain 10 moussett 11 Morrison subs o Connell freeman basham lunstram osbourne fleck brian
tinkered with blades team again cant make my mind up hahaha im ranieris pal pasta tinkerman hahaha this team will win a bit of homour on my thread hahahaha my thread is fun hahaha im claudios pal tinkermans m8 pasta im sufc tinkerman haha ill predict winning teams of mine for blades hahaha im me pasta tinkerman kop blade im crackers so they say hahaha im being me .....utb love my page post post post have fun lifes to short .....utb

hi hope your all ok on my friendly thread im not too well been coughing blood and pains in my head youll i know im safe on here no one will hassle me on my site its friendly on here i have good friends here my prediction is a win sunday I want to see the lane and see you all not looking great im unwell im staying in at minute feel sick summats really wrong with me them thugs who did me over ill never forgive them all you good fans keep me going i want to see you and be at the lane be positive ignore the unfriendly haters who want rid of me off other threads they own the website they say I stay on my thread in my hole I want to get well go to matches i cant let these trolls get to me lifes to short yep be well that's my goal i love my page it helps me be positive your great friends love talking to you all it will be 4.0 on sunday to blades and ive changed my sufc team v palace at home for sunday I need more pace ...>>>>>>>>my pasta tinkerman .blades team is >>>>>>>.......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 freeman 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 robinson 8 mcburnie 9 sharp captain 10 moussett 11 Morrison subs o Connell basham lunstram osbourne fleck brian boldock and 2 new signings ..... win ...4.0....sorted ......pasta tinkerman kop blade loves this thread its mine ....utb
tinkerman pasta changes the sufc team everyday im nuts about blades and friendly fella and im fun this is my thread I like banter your welcome nice people on here don't want trolls on here end off nuff said ...utb

Another amazing painting Rodley. These are fantastico!

How's your day going Pasta Man ? What kind of pasta is on the menu tonight?

Ok, i believe you. What & when was your first United match? What was our team?
so glad you believe me thanks I love sufc from 1962 I was a blade but 1st memory of beung at the lane was late 1960s I was about 6 we played man utd at home we lost 1.0 my dad took me remember he was upset was when tony currie alan woodward played the old division 1 I liked Geoff salmons me my hero grazie ciao chow ...utb

good afternoon my blades friends..utb for life I love my thread I love you all ....utb chow ciao ....utb /////...utb
missed you all been in bed ill im not myself at all migranes ive been sick but youll cheer me up not cooking nowt today I love my good friends on here utb

Post match debriefing on the pitch at Reims. Not many Blades stayed to see this! Must have been too hot in the changing room.

I had a nice Pizza afterwards. Love Italian food

View attachment 59874

Did it look like they were getting grilled after the loss? As Wilder's post match interview he didn't seem too fussed.

Did it look like they were getting grilled after the loss? As Wilder's post match interview he didn't seem too fussed.
It all looked very relaxed to me. Seemed a little odd doing it on the pitch, but there didn't appear to be any histrionics. Certainly nothing like the Hull manager(whose name I can't remember) a few seasons ago

hello everyone not long now sunday 18/8/19 at 2pm 1st home match v palace....... back in the big time premiership yep hope your all ok fellow blades fans my friends on my thread im being positive i change the team >>>>>>utb ..............ive tinkered with the team again I am the blades pasta tinkerman haha .......this is my new team .....im ruthless haha ....>>>> sunday home game v palace we need a win 1st match back in the big time my Italian contacts at juventus .....>>>> they said we would win easy i agree ....>>>>>> utb ?>>>>>>>>....I said the score will be 4.0 the scorers will be billy sharp Ollie mcburnie david mcgoldrick and enda stevens ..utb ...here we go my revised team is ......>>> sufc pasta tinkermans team ......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 norwood 5 jagielka 6 freeman 7 Morrison 8 mcgoldrick 9 captain sharp 10 moussett 11 robinson subs are ...>>>>>>utb ............ boldock o Connell basham osbourne fleck fellips bosnic brian .... always tinkering like my pal the original tinkerman Italian master claudio ranieri he is a top fella Italian team legend & LCFC foxes legend gives me tips haha so I tinker with blades squad me pasta man kop blade ...utb I tinker we win haha chow ...

pasta man is tinkering again hahaha cant make his mind up i need a 4 . 0 results for you blades fans my head hurts knightmare being a blades manager italians are ruthless thats me haha ..../..this is my sunday 18/8/19 home team in top flight .....utb ....yep my tinkerman team for sunday ............;;;;;;;;; ............utb ......team I Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 fleck 5 jagielka 6 mcgoldrick 7 Morrison 8 mcburnie 9 sharp 10 mousett 11 robinson subs lunstram o Connell basham boldock freeman bosnic ferrips brian norwood osbourne ....... great team by Italian blooded blade the sufc tinkerman pasta man the crackers fan and b;lades result predicter and team manager haha .....coach ........utb .....ciao ......utb chow ciao bella blades ....my prediction is 4.0 sharp/mcburnie /stevens / mcgoldrick all score ...utb v palace ...utb its banter this for my thread good fun on here lads utb ,,,,,,,,......utb tinkerman wins games utb ...

At least these days we have the luxury of having a lot of first team players. Picking the right team is difficult, but it's better than not having enough players!

hello top people top blades fans great friends on here hi im not to well today thursday you cheers me up not done no cooking today thursday not with it in pain i love you love your posts everyone not long now sunday 18/8/19 at 2pm 1st home match v palace....... back in the big time premiership yep hope your all ok fellow blades fans my friends on my thread im being positive i change the team >>>>>>utb ..............ive tinkered with the team again I am the blades pasta tinkerman haha .......this is my new team .....im ruthless haha ....>>>> sunday home game v palace we need a win 1st match back in the big time my Italian contacts at juventus .....>>>> they said we would win easy i agree ....>>>>>> utb ?>>>>>>>>....I said the score will be 4.0 the scorers will be billy sharp Ollie mcburnie david mcgoldrick and enda stevens ..utb ...here we go my revised team is ......>>> sufc pasta tinkermans team ......1 Henderson 2 egan 3 stevens 4 norwood 5 jagielka 6 freeman 7 Morrison 8 mcgoldrick 9 captain sharp 10 moussett 11 robinson subs are ...>>>>>>utb ............ boldock o Connell basham osbourne fleck fellips bosnic brian .... im always tinkering like my pal cli top fella Italian legend gives me tips haha so I tinker with what ive got I want a couple of Italian players in my squad ciao ...utb

Does anyone else think that Pasta Man might be Mick the Pitsmoor Pig on a wind up?
why are you coming on here saying this on my friendly thread ffs why why try winding me up im not a PIG im pasta man a sufc fan a kop blade AAAAARRRRR im angry ffs get your facts right I cant stand swfc ffs get off my page ffs

Back
Top Bottom