Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im gutted one of my shih tzu rescue dogs has a right eye tumour and its spread ive only adopted sage for 5 weeks,shes only 2 and were heartbroke for her,the vets said shes got about 6 mths to live ,we have pain relief for her me and jane my mrs are heartbroke this has happened to sage she is a nice dog,we will give he lots of hugs and love,we lost westie zara now going to loose sage,ffs ,i love dogs why sage lifes a bitch..

im gutted one of my shih tzu rescue dogs has a right eye tumour and its spread ive only adopted sage for 5 weeks,shes only 2 and were heartbroke for her,the vets said shes got about 6 mths to live ,we have pain relief for her me and jane my mrs are heartbroke this has happened to sage she is a nice dog,we will give he lots of hugs and love,we lost westie zara now going to loose sage,ffs ,i love dogs why sage lifes a bitch..
Gutted to hear that pal

sat ,10/122/2022 ..3pm home game ,,,,i predict on here ,,,,the blades 2 the terriers 0..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and star man is starboy skilliman 2 goals...utb...3 points

it wasnt a classic but we ground out a 1.0 home result and 3 huge points i said on here we would win v htfc terriers yesterday saturday,well done the mighty blades & well done capitano sharpy your no1 in this league more goals than ive had pizzas ,your awsome in front of goal. billy goat your class,i said on here we can win anyone us blades even win even the 2nd team i like juve.but blades are my no1 ..utb....forza sufc

theres only one billy sharp ,he gets goals

Attachments

• pinterest billy sharp sufc - Bing images (1).jpg
    pinterest billy sharp sufc - Bing images (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
i dont like em htfc coz we are the no1 in yorkshire area ,hahaha you lost..,,we won the lack lustre terriers 1.0 ,revenge is sweet ,haha billy scores the winner..utb...

i hope your all ok,familys ok,this thread page keeps me upbeat i love the blades more than life itself,i miss the kop being there ,,it is good to be a blade we are flying high & it was a huge positive the blades winning terriers my rescue little nice shih tzu sage who me and jane adopted isnt well she has a tumour & im not well with postrate cancer no luck at all. but loving the blades will get us better,being a blades fan is special & i love us winning every game we play ,take care all....utb...

i predict we will hammer wigan 3.0 away tomoz monday 19/12/2023 away match ,we are WINNERS on here,,,utb,,,forza blades for life..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we BLADES are no1 we can beat anyone even my 2nd team i like juve..............................................................................

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////....,,best squad in the championship ,,no wonder people want to buy sufc because were to strong for this league....//////////////////////////////////////////////....utb.....

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY0NE WHO READS MY POSITIVE WIN ONLY THREAD ,ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL.TAKE CARE ,STAY SAFE & WE WILL HAMMMER COVENTRY CITY 3.0 AT THE LANE ON BOXING DAY 26/12/2022 ...UTB....

Merry Christmas mate! Up the Blades!

Hiya Westie mate, I love to catch up with your thread every few days. It’s sounds like you have been through and are still going through lots of difficult times. What I love, is your positivity! Even in the low times, your outlook is always an example to us all. Hope you, the missus and the dogs have a wonderful Christmas and good luck for 2023. You deserve to have some good news.
UTB and a Boxing Day win of 2-0 with McBurnie back on the scoresheet. ❤️

hi not t well today but thankfull im here to see my family,,us mighty blades we will hammer the sky blues on boxing day 26/12/2022 at home just like we hammered the owls swfc on boxing day hahaha ..merry xmas have a nice day and night ..i love the blades

Back
Top Bottom