Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i miss you all.it gets lonely,i miss westie girl my world zara,,xx

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-05T145408.213.png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-05T145408.213.png
    437.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-12T153159.575.png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-12T153159.575.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 1
i hope we see reda kharda from the start with mcatee and doyle im more of a person who like wingers me,and because we need more pace going forward and intent im not defensive at all im more of a aggresive marcelo bielsa style italian boss i like attacking play & i want a win v black cats 2.0 at home tonight i win here no win no play comprehendo,,,,chow ,,forza blades ..utb....so just do it sufc,,,,WIN sunderland

Last edited:
No Khadra but looks like you’ll get a good look at McAtee tonight Westie

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we blades won sunderland ,2.1 we hammered the black cats,haha

imlow,i miss you little friend lovely westie zara it hurts not seeing you ,i get lonely,jane and the mighty sufc blades is all i have now

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-05T145408.213.png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-05T145408.213.png
    437.7 KB · Views: 0
    873.3 KB · Views: 0
i hope your all well & famiolys ok ive not been on here for a while ive been unwell with my illness in alot of pain,but thankfull to have this thread and be a loyal blades fan ,tonights match v luton we can win 2.0 ...utb...take care everyone stay safe ,,kind regards from pasta westie man kop italian blade ,we can WIN anyone on here we can hammer all teams because we are the mighty red and white SUFC S2 wizzards,.....BELIEVE Be STRONG ,,because on my POSITIVE S2 THREAD ,,WE ARE WINNERS....remmember on here I WIN so its intent from the start ...im ruthless ,its no win no play comprehndo ,,,,,,forza hecky.macca jack...utb...

............friday 26/8/2022 match its ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mmm we WIN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,show intent ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,luton 0 sufc 2..................mcburnie and mcatee score the blades goals ...........................................utb...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........................forza bladesmen

i hope your all well & famiolys ok ive not been on here for a while ive been unwell with my illness in alot of pain,but thankfull to have this thread and be a loyal blades fan ,tonights match v luton we can win 2.0 ...utb...take care everyone stay safe ,,kind regards from pasta westie man kop italian blade ,we can WIN anyone on here we can hammer all teams because we are the mighty red and white SUFC S2 wizzards,.....BELIEVE Be STRONG ,,because on my POSITIVE S2 THREAD ,,WE ARE WINNERS....remmember on here I WIN so its intent from the start ...im ruthless ,its no win no play comprehndo ,,,,,,forza hecky.macca jack...utb...
Good to have you back mate - you were missed. Hope we go all out tonight!

Good to have you back mate - you were missed. Hope we go all out tonight!
thanks for kind message,ive missed you all m8.hope your ok,yes i agree i love it when we go all out attack like we did v blackburn,i like it so much when we go forward time after time and we can win this league m8.we are top and want to stay top pal.take care bud...utb...

i miss you little zara westie m8..your well missed pal ,rip.xxxxx

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-12T153141.856.png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-12T153141.856.png
WE WIN ANYONE US BLADES,,, i missed a great home win v blackburn last match .i didnt predict nothing on here but would have said we WOULD win i was ill.but very pleased we WON ,but today im back and predict tonight friday we win luton 2.0 away game,we can walk this league,WE HAVE The QUALITY to win anyone,,chow,,have a nice friday *& nice weekend everyone,CIAO ,on here we WIN , from pasta westie man the italian kop blade ,,I WANT INTENT I WANT GOALS good luck SUFC lads ,utb,,,forza blades for life...

hi everyone my prediction is .........we win ........luton 0 blades 2.......goals from ollie mcburnie,,& .,james mcatee ...utb....3 points...& we stay top of the championship .///////.....utb.....

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-12T153159.575.png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) - 2022-08-12T153159.575.png
im keeping it to a 2.0 prediction on here away win at luton tonight and i feel that ollie super mac will score and james mcatee gets a goal...utb.....

..i wanted a 2.0 win or any score win .....a great effort blades v luton away,,,i said mcburnie would score i got that right,he was my man of the match a top fella i never gave up on him & respect super mac ,,i admit its a good away point,next match i want a WIN ..utb.....

what a volley pal...made up for upu lad ,you was my man of the match was OLLIE MCBURNIE i said he would score on my thread i felt hed get his mojo back ,ive always spoke highly for you on football heaven and on here and twitter ,well done SUPER MAC ,one of many m8,EFL trophy well desreved ,you was great all game led the line ,take care ollie,super mac,youll score many more in red and white ,my hero ,hope you read my positive s2 thread ,all the best pal. from italian kop blade westie pasta eating blade...utb...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one of many m8,,,keep scoring olllie,,,,,,,,,chow ...........utb...........forza super mac,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• Westie Man (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (58).png
    Westie Man (@paulsikora9) _ Twitter (58).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
what a volley pal...made up for you lad ,you was my man of the match was OLLIE MCBURNIE i said he would score on my thread i felt hed get his mojo back ,ive always spoke highly for you on football heaven and on here and twitter ,well done SUPER MAC ,one of many m8,EFL trophy well desreved ,you was great all game led the line ,take care ollie,super mac,youll score many more in red and white ,my hero ,hope you read my positive s2 thread ,all the best pal. from italian kop blade westie pasta eating blade...utb...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one of many m8,,,keep scoring olllie,,,,,,,,,chow ...........utb...........forza super mac,,,,,,,,,,he gets the ball he scores the goals ,,its super super mac mac ,,ollie goak machine ,,,
A MESSAGE TO SUPER MAC...KEEP SCORING LAD

Attachments

ollie super mac is our 20 million goal machine man.hes on fire again,,,utb....on here i support him and im .elated for him....forza ollie mcburnie the scotland /blades legend

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom