Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi Pasta man ( can't get used to your new name). I've not been online much since the weekend because I thought it would be all doom and gloom.

I think a win will come when least expected and Leicester could be the one. A win will kick start the season!

Hi Pasta man ( can't get used to your new name). I've not been online much since the weekend because I thought it would be all doom and gloom.

I think a win will come when least expected and Leicester could be the one. A win will kick start the season!
yes m8 we can win foxes buddy 3.0 and kick start the season weve only lost by fine lines coz weve not put chances away im a bit ruthless saying drop everyone i was just fed up thats all.i wanted a WIN m8 i like italian blade name but my nickname is still pasta man kop blade ,take care pal ..chow ...utb we will win soon im positive on here bud ,,,ciao

morning pals i love you all my family on here im positive we will win ive signed a italian striker to beat foxes haha

hello pals how you doing just getting a italian striker signed for january transfer window to help us out yep im POSITIVE we WILL win every game from now ive given the 1st team sufc lads another chance to replicate last season i was a bit harsh but youve got to be cruel to be kind i was a reaction v foxes a 3.0 win lol utb

hello pals how you doing just getting a italian striker signed for january transfer window to help us out yep im POSITIVE we WILL win every game from now ive given the 1st team sufc lads another chance to replicate last season i was a bit harsh but youve got to be cruel to be kind i want a blades team reaction v foxes a attacking 3.0 win lol utbI WANT WINS ON HERE CIAO CHOW

hi pals pizza done for jane ,,,take care pals dont worry IM POSITIVE we will score and win foxes ,,,utb

WIN WIN WIN SCORE SCORE SCORE COMPREHENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLADES MEN..WE CAN WIN WE CAN SCORE ...NUFF SAID ,,,,,,,,,FORZA SUFC ,,,,,,,,,,.UTB,,,,chow

hi good pals i miss you all im being positive on here and please dont worry coz we will win soon ,dont forget we do not become a poor team overnight we finnished 9th last year ciao ,,,utb ,,,

no one chatting must be at work its lonely on here ,,,,hi my kind m8s hope your all ok,,,,,,i only positivity on here my thread ,i want WINS, i want GOALS, i want PERSONALITY ,we are sufc,WE ARE WINNERS ,,TAKE CARE ALL ...CHOW ,,,,utb,,,,,,ciao

just going to janes mums to care for her shes poorly gonna make em both tea and cook for jane and her mum dont worry we will win everyone from now ignore 1st 10 games we will hammer foxes 3.0 and get 3 points im positive on my thread and i miss you all ,,chow take care all .....utb ,,,,forza sufc ,,,,,grazie .....utb

hi pals i hope your all and well and ok im really POSITIVE on my thread that on sunday 6/12/2020 14.15pm home match ,we win 3.0 v foxes , my italian ex foxes italian former italy boss legend top boss my pal claudio the tinkerman said if we man mark jamie vardy then they wont do nothing and we attack em at pace and we can get 3 points in bag ....forza blades ,,,take care all ,,ciao chow ,,,,,up the blades ...utb......if we dont win ill axe everyone and play the under 23s ,,upto you all.you win your in you loose your out ,,,comprehendoooo ill axe people who dont do the bizznesssss ,,yes you know imn italian so im not gonna be nice I WANT WINS i want GOALS i want attacking play yes you win your in you loose your put ,,,,haha ,,,im ruthless ...im italian blade chow .

Last edited:
hello 3.0 win at home v foxes forget last 10 games we was unlucky get your heads up and win like we did last season we are not a bad team overnight we WIN i wont accept loosing we have set the BAR we are blades tell you one thing if you dont score or win soon ,,,,,,,,,im ruthless italians are ,,,,ill drop you all ill put the under 23s sufc team in ,,,comprehendoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ......chow ........utb

yes im a fantasisto italiano fella ,,,but I WANT WINS on here my thread i want no draws i want nowt else but WINS ,,,,no wins,,, no goals,,,, you no play comrehendo,,im nuts im italiano ,i drop people on here,,,,,,,, chow,,,,, i want results ,,,,,,,,utb .....ciao

no one talks to me they think im crackers i am italian im nuts hahaha ruthless bey owls loose today they can only draw pulis is negative hahaha ,,haha,,, i want wins no loses no excuses just wins

sunday 6/12/2020 home match ,,,,,my prediction is ,,,,,,,sufc 3 foxes 0 ,,,,goals from billy sharp he gets a hatrick on his return ti the team has captain thats what id do lol utb chow

Back
Top Bottom