Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi pal hope we get callum back and sign EZE m8 we need pace lad buddy ...utb and sign gray from foxes m8 maximan out of our price love pace pal ..lol utb

I rate Robbo, but it's just a matter of how we use him. As it stands he's an option off the bench because he only seems to look good when playing in a sort of inside-left position. And that just doesn't seem to pan out in the Prem for whatever reason.

As for Eze... We might have to lend the Prince a tenner or two, as he'll cost some money. :)

morning everyone i hope your ok I see callum robinson helped west brom to go up with his goal id like him back for blades squad 2021 ..his he coming back to the lane or not his our player at 8.000 million anyone know if hea returning >?..utb

morning everyone i hope your ok I see callum robinson helped west brom to go up with his goal id like him back for blades squad 2021 ..his he coming back to the lane or not his our player at 8.000 million anyone know if hea returning >?..utb

Morning pasta. He said himself last night he’s expecting to return. But my guess is we sell him if WBA offer decent money. Wilder mentioned about selling in order to buy, and he might be the man. Just speculating...

Morning pasta. He said himself last night he’s expecting to return. But my guess is we sell him if WBA offer decent money. Wilder mentioned about selling in order to buy, and he might be the man. Just speculating...
hi m8...thanx for the info .. thought cal was great last night v QPR helping west brom go up to top league i also like QPR EZE buy him chris m8 ....I would keep cal in squad and i wouldn't sell him he cost 8.000 million and worth it he will get is chances he must take em and score more goals I like him I like his pace hes a good signing I hope we don't sell him ..I see him scoring lots of goals in 2021 pal ...utb

....i don't like reading about player & manager fall outs ....it doesn't matter who you are no one is bigger than no football club .....don't like egos ...everyone is equal to me .....my positive friendly kind message on my thread is be kind show respect play for the sheffield fantastico proud shirt .....only keep players who give there all for the sufc shirt & give ultimate heart / passion for the blades ....if they fall out with anyone just sell them off and move on ..it causes bad feeling & rifts which we do not need ....I don't like players who argue and who are mardy & think there better than they actually are ..no player can just think they get a game every match without putting a shift in if I didn't perform at work id get sack ...personally id only get players in who really care for sufc let the others move on ...end off nuff said .....utb....forza blades .

....i don't like reading about player & manager fall outs ....it doesn't matter who you are no one is bigger than no football club .....don't like egos ...everyone is equal to me .....my positive friendly kind message on my thread is be kind show respect play for the sheffield utd fantastico proud shirt .....only keep players who give there all for the sufc shirt & give ultimate heart / passion for the blades ....if they fall out with anyone just sell them off and move on ..it causes bad feeling & rifts which we do not need ....I don't like players who argue and who are mardy & think there better than they actually are ..no player can just think they get a game every match without putting a shift in if I didn't perform at work id get sack ...personally id only get players in who really care for sufc let the others move on ..sell them and sign ..someone else chris m8 .........end off nuff said .....utb....forza blades .
.....sign better quality ...pal .....get more pace in m8 in final 3rd lad ...utb

THEY dont like this thread 1.000s and 1.000s of unfriendly unsocial trolls the unkind fake fans they pressed ignore button >.. they all IGN0Re me so what I don't care stuff you all your fake people the evil verbal bullys on who slated me them nasty fans ..2 faced ones ffs ...they block me ..it seems they hate me & my thread ..show some respect hey im a blades fan who are you trolls ..ffs ....end off nuff said ...aaaarrrrrrrr.....comprehendo.>....want real kind sufc fans pals on here only....

Last edited:
THEY dont like this thread 1.000s and 1.000s of unfriendly unsocial trolls the unkind fake fans they pressed >.. they all IGN0Re me so what I don't care stuff you all your fake people the evil verbal bullys on who slated me them nasty fans ..2 faced ones ffs ...they block me ..it seems they hate me & my thread ..show some respect im a
Get some Italian grub done you and relax.

Good shout pasta !

A bit of competition for him though . Apparently Leeds are showing interest too . QPR reportedly asking 20m !
stuff leeds poachers m8.... I think wed get him for us ....hes not worth 20.000 million only 8.000 million pal

eze about 8.000 million Watkins about 5.000 million benrahma about 10.000 million

One big question is how much we can exploit the post-Covid finances that the Championship clubs will be suffering from. Some will be desperate to sell....

If we get any of those three at those prices it’d be great business. 👍

One big question is how much we can exploit the post-Covid finances that the Championship clubs will be suffering from. Some will be desperate to sell....

If we get any of those three at those prices it’d be great business. 👍
very true m8 get em bargain price pal

It's a fucking Pig sadcase taking the piss and spamming the place.

Needs putting in the bin where it belongs ASAP.
most evil post ive ever read it hurts me everytime i read it i didnt deserve this at all nasty verbal bullys on my back bit harsh what do you know about me im a blades fan show me some respect im no pig get your facts right you are evil to me your no one to me im a kind friendly true genuine blades fan.....look at yourself who are you ..?? your unfriendly and so cruel leave me be bully ......

All those idiots have been banished.
.im trying to be positive ...they've affected me bert pal ..it hurt me mentally all them evil antisocial hate racist jibes its got to me m8 im not well im low buddy don't need the hassle thanx to kind admin and you bert i have my own thread its safer I don't get hassle I love blades m8 ....like talking on here I love blades im no swfc owls fan at all they don't know me .my famila from s12 im a sufc lifelong blades kop fan my dad was sufc fan loved em ..I don't like verbal bullys m8 ..they cant be real. true blades fans them who slated me they must be fake people key board warriors trolls who like to attack genuine sufc fans on here ...they was all so nasty to me i hope theyve gone ...shame on them all ....to me there all scum and there not blades fans ..... thanx bert pal ......I like my thread good friendly people fans like you come on it to say hello i respect you all my real friends on here .....utb bye take care chow ...ciao

pasta man
You Must realise that we all have our lives to
Lead and have our own problems to deal with, all of which are amplified during the course of the pandemic.
Do not take it personally if people do not get back to you, it is just part of life.
You are a valuable part of the Blades family as indeed we all are!

Back
Top Bottom