Paddy to Newcastle?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

tenerifeblade

Reaction score
A number of reports and statements emanating from Shay Givens and his lawyer to the effect that he is desperate for a move away from Newcastle United.
If it happens will they be interested in Paddy? And for how much?

That would depend how much Given were to go for.
I'd look for between 1 and 2 million

Can't find it in their online edition, but Dreamtalk are reporting that the Daily Star on Sunday says:

Paddy Kenny is poised for talks with Newcastle about a £5million move.

5 million? it'll not be anywhere near that

The same source is also reporting that Man City have lodged a cheeky £3 million bid for Shay Given.

It depends how much Given wants away and how much they want Paddy in quickly as to what we'll get...

So thats valuing paddy £2 mil more than Shay Given, who's proven to be one of the best and most consistent performers in the premiership, and who keeps paddy out of the international team? i can't see it myself

The same source is also reporting that Man City have lodged a cheeky £3 million bid for Shay Given.

It depends how much Given wants away and how much they want Paddy in quickly as to what we'll get...

apparently goerdies want 11mil for given but man city will not pay that, they will offer cash + m.johnson or nedum onohua, if they fail with that then they will look to chelsea's cudicini as a cheaper alternative. Cant see anyone paying near 5m for kenny maybe 2 or 3 at most. Bennet must have felt like he'd been kicked in the bollocks yesterday aswell being dropped back to the bench...

Back
Top Bottom