Our Manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well fck me he's gormless or has simply lost the plot. 'Lefties' fck me, is he 3 years old? Also it's worrying he's having a snark at sports psychologists when we are fully aware of the role mental health plays in sports performance, not only that, but for the general mental wellbeing of people. Does he not understand this? Is he thick or just a dinosaur?
The other problem is, the elite clubs we’re trying to compete with in this league, deploy sports psychologists, nutritionists, sports scientists and every other cutting edge advantage. If he really thinks this way, we’re going to get left behind sharpish.

The other problem is, the elite clubs we’re trying to compete with in this league, deploy sports psychologists, nutritionists, sports scientists and every other cutting edge advantage. If he really thinks this way, we’re going to get left behind sharpish.
Agree. A massive part of sports performance relies on the mental side of things. I always assumed he was a progressive and forward thinking manager. I was obviously wrong. Bitterly disappointed with his comments there, childish and moronic.

Why does he need to, and what have they done to deserve it? (this is separate with regards the ongoing police investigation)

Why is it such a bad thing for fans to question our shape and system and suggest alternatives on a forum and to say that certain players have not performed well this season?

How many other managers call out the fans like Wilder does?

None
Their Chairmen would haul them over the coals for biting the hand that feeds.

It's all getting a bit repetitive, our fans are always moaning, our fans are the worst of all the fans anywhere on the planet, our fans are never happy.

Our fans are thick, probably the thickest on the planet, but their loyalty has been incredible.

They've supported this club in absolutely dire shocking pathetic small time nothingness, not just for a season or two, but for our entire lives, our Dads entire lives and our Grandads entire lives.

We've had to sit and watch whilst other clubs outperform us constantly over decades and decades.

I've never said a bad word about Wilder, I never even said anything bad about any other manager, I've understood the reason why we are shit, and it's not been due to every manager we've ever had.

But one thing it has definitely not been down to is our fans.

I won't take criticism of our fans, I think it's pathetic, it's small time and it's incredibly petty.

This club deserves no more fans than Rochdale or Altrincham to actually be in existence, because the club has done nothing to keep the generations coming. But still they do.

That's Sheffield for you though, if there was anybody here with any thought about being better they'd have fucked both clubs off yonks ago.

All the lefty snowflake nut jobs losing their heads over being namechecked in an interview. Love to see it.
I think most people with any modicum of sense, not just 'lefty snowflake nutjobs' (whatever the fck that is), are concerned that Wilder has just belittled the importance that psychology plays in sports performance, esp given we have a team where most of the players are looking a shell of their former selves within the space of a few months. I suggest he starts fckin learning about sports psychology, and quick or be left behind the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Its classic deflection tactics , to take the pressure off the team and everyone's fallen for it , he will be growing a little moustache next !

I think most people with any modicum of sense, not just 'lefty snowflake nutjobs' (whatever the fck that is), are concerned that Wilder has just belittled the importance that psychology plays in sports performance, esp given we have a team where most of the players are looking a shell of their former selves within the space of a few months. I suggest he starts fckin learning about sports psychology, and quick or be left behind the rest of the game.
We have a sports psychologist. And a chaplain and wellbeing advisor.

Aye, I'm sure our most successful manager for 30 years knows nothing about sports psychology.

Maybe, just maybe he's been partaking in a little bit of it today that may have gone straight over the heads of some.

Well fck me he's gormless or has simply lost the plot. 'Lefties' fck me, is he 3 years old? Also it's worrying he's having a snark at sports psychologists when we are fully aware of the role mental health plays in sports performance, not only that, but for the general mental wellbeing of people. Does he not understand this? Is he thick or just a dinosaur?
Chill ahht Klopp

I’ve just watched the presser in total... I am sad to say it’s the most embarrassing presser since Carlos vs the bank note. I am starting to think it’s time for him to go.. I just don’t think we will get anyone better If he does....Depressing times.

Aye, I'm sure our most successful manager for 30 years knows nothing about sports psychology.

Maybe, just maybe he's been partaking in a little bit of it today that may have gone straight over the heads of some.
Nah, he dropped his guard.

I’ve just watched the presser in total... I am sad to say it’s the most embarrassing presser since Carlos vs the bank note. I am starting to think it’s time for him to go.. I just don’t think we will get anyone better If he does....Depressing times.
LOL. I’m the opposite. The leftie comment has restored my faith in him.

and you have been proved wrong on politics.. if not on fooball, consistently over the last two years... like Wilder you should stick to football
Proven wrong on politics? Remind me again, when was the last Labour (leftie snowflake) government? You lot are losers. Accept it.

And he has just said that he's not interested in them, said they're irrelevant.
Is it his job to be? If the players need it then theyll use it.

For what it’s worth ive never met a useful sports psychologist. Every one that I’ve used or worked with has been a useless quack.

Proven wrong on politics? Remind me again, when was the last Labour (leftie snowflake) government? You lot are losers. Accept it.

errrmm

you said in 2019..

“I am delighted the Tories have won, the economy is in safe hands“... we are now in the worst economic situation in the last 300 years.

you said in 2019

”Trump will win in a landslide“. He lost to an awful candidate who polled the most votes in U.S history..

I don’t think being wrong gets much more than that....

in fairness you said the Blades transfer dealing in summer 2020 were “Terrible“.... I will give you that, spot on... as I said stick to football 👍

Is it his job to be? If the players need it then theyll use it.

For what it’s worth ive never met a useful sports psychologist. Every one that I’ve used or worked with has been a useless quack.
Funny cos the team I played for for 5 years had one. She helped loads of the lads, some of who initially took the piss about it and found the help invaluable, not just in their matchday approach but in life as well.

errrmm

you said in 2019..

“I am delighted the Tories have won the economy is in safe hands“... we are now in the worst economic situation in the last 300 years.

you said in 2019

”Trump will win in a landslide“. He lost to an awful candi who polled the most votes in U.S history..

I don’t think being wrong get much more than that....

in fairness you said the Blades TraNader dealing in summer 2020 were “Terrible“.... I will give you that, spot on... as I said stick to football 👍
Ahh so he's a Tory bootlicker, makes sense now

errrmm

you said in 2019..

“I am delighted the Tories have won the economy is in safe hands“... we are now in the worst economic situation in the last 300 years.

you said in 2019

”Trump will win in a landslide“. He lost to a cansid who polled the most votes in U.S history..

I don’t think being wrong get much more than that....

in fairness you said the Blades TraNader dealing in summer 2020 were “Terrible“.... I will give you that, spot on... as I said stick to football 👍
I didn’t say any of those things. Are you on drugs?

QUOTE="Deano, post: 3145874, member: 2469"]
[/QUOTE]
Fckin tory arsekissers make me sick, theyre taking the piss out of you and you are so thick you dont realise it...and I am not saying Labour are the answer here...anyone but Tory and UKIP.

Back
Top Bottom