Our fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chelsea lads were sat there minding their own business. Why wade into them for nothing? One punch can kill, bullying mentality which I hate. Had to laugh though when he thought two other black lads at the front were Chelsea when they’re from Manor Top. One of the lads looks like Deontay Wilder with the same build, the other lad looks handy as well, he thought better of it!
Yeah, he backed off when the guy stood up 🤣

Last edited:
Improved atmosphere yesterday, maybe it's better without the part timers?

It was madness for ages. People coming up the stand, down the stand to get involved. The bloke at the front who always manages to get involved in everything when he's not saying stuff to the subs warming up.
Skin head with glasses? Right loud mouth him 🤣 If he's so angry all time should go up Hillsborough 🤷‍♂️

I don't know how these knuckleheads would cope in the BLUT.

I go up there most games now and there are always some away fans (especially in the PL) and a huge amount of neutrals. At the Fulham game there were about 25 lads with some 'Calgary' track suit on, most of whom stood up and clapped when that overhead equaliser for Fulham went in. The last 3 times I have been there have been groups of dutch lads right next to us.

I don't know how away fans & neutrals manage to get tickets in a home area like that, but I can't say any of them have been looking for trouble.

On the row where I sit about five feet away. The two Chelsea fans were doing nothing wrong. Alright, they were in the home end, but they weren’t lairy, just sat there.
Cue slightly overweight ‘Stone Island Action Man’ jump down a row, fall on his arse onto the seat then throw a punch that wouldn’t have knocked the skin off a rice pudding. Credit to the Chelsea lad, just stood there and didn’t respond. I just thought the whole incident was cringeworthy.

Great name for a superhero though.

I don't know how these knuckleheads would cope in the BLUT.

I go up there most games now and there are always some away fans (especially in the PL) and a huge amount of neutrals. At the Fulham game there were about 25 lads with some 'Calgary' track suit on, most of whom stood up and clapped when that overhead equaliser for Fulham went in. The last 3 times I have been there have been groups of dutch lads right next to us.

I don't know how away fans & neutrals manage to get tickets in a home area like that, but I can't say any of them have been looking for trouble.
Time to finally sort the upper tier segregation out so we can give away fans more tickets for some games? plenty of seats around the ground for the few hundred Blades up there

With our strange ticket selling approach we're hardly ever going to get close to sell all our matchday tickets at the current prices and restrictions particularly with all games available on TV and daft kick off times. less attractive opposition and a big drop in season ticks equals more matchday tickets to shift next season

If we're not going to be dynamic trying to fill the ground with our own fans then maybes time to cut our skint clubs losses by fleecing away fans for a few hundred thousand overnext season

And in unlikely event our marketing department is reading...you had all your potential customers in one place for a couple of hours yesterday. Open goal for some PR around STs. Can't think of any other business that wouldn't make most of that chance

Time to finally sort the upper tier segregation out so we can give away fans more tickets for some games? plenty of seats around the ground for the few hundred Blades up there

With our strange ticket selling approach we're hardly ever going to get close to sell all our matchday tickets at the current prices and restrictions particularly with all games available on TV and daft kick off times. less attractive opposition and a big drop in season ticks equals more matchday tickets to shift next season

If we're not going to be dynamic trying to fill the ground with our own fans then maybes time to cut our skint clubs losses by fleecing away fans for a few hundred thousand overnext season

And in unlikely event our marketing department is reading...you had all your potential customers in one place for a couple of hours yesterday. Open goal for some PR around STs. Can't think of any other business that wouldn't make most of that chance
Granted it wasn’t exactly the same as booking the half time superbowl slot…but there was a ST notification popping up on the advertising hoardings.

i know most on here dont like giving away fans the blut but i loved the atmosphere back in the day when there was 5/6 away fans on the lane end making plenty of noise it definetly increased the noise from our fans in the other 3 stands derby games for a start were brilliant when wednesday had 6k on the lane end and we had 6k on leppings lane or despite the result 15k on there boxing day 79

Skin head with glasses? Right loud mouth him 🤣 If he's so angry all time should go up Hillsborough 🤷‍♂️
always walks down the steps giving it the wanker signal to the opposition (AKA Wankerhands) to be fair he was having a go at the "blades" starting shit from what i could see then others further up (fat bloke with cap and ginger beard and a younger lad with a shit goatee and bodywarmer on) who had no idea what was happening started slagging him off so he told them to fuck off.

it was entertaining

always walks down the steps giving it the wanker signal to the opposition (AKA Wankerhands) to be fair he was having a go at the "blades" starting shit from what i could see then others further up (fat bloke with cap and ginger beard and a younger lad with a shit goatee and bodywarmer on) who had no idea what was happening started slagging him off so he told them to fuck off.

it was entertaining
This

i know most on here dont like giving away fans the blut but i loved the atmosphere back in the day when there was 5/6 away fans on the lane end making plenty of noise it definetly increased the noise from our fans in the other 3 stands derby games for a start were brilliant when wednesday had 6k on the lane end and we had 6k on leppings lane or despite the result 15k on there boxing day 79
When we played Swansea years ago in the f.a cup - we lost 3- 0 at the lane they brought 5 thousand of the noisiest fans and took town over.
I remember walking in the bankers draft , they had the whole place .
But I think why not give away fans the 3,000 on the upper towards John Street and segregate it .
Traditionally blades have been kop vocally but years ago seeing G&H BLOCKS full of blades singing together in large numbers was very intimidating for away fans..
I don't get this singing at half time shit away from home .
Make the noise in the ground .

Empty seats everywhere and more atmosphere in a funeral home.
We deserve absolutely fucking nothing on the pitch.

On the back of three good performances as well.

Hang your heads in shamethe empty seats
Blame the empty seats…Not the people who actually turned up…

But I think why not give away fans the 3,000 on the upper towards John Street and segregate it .
2 reasons I would imagine. In the Prem if possible, away fans have to be allocated seats at pitch level. Newcastle and Man U are the only exemptions.

Secondly, the view in that bottom tier is absolutely pap and the worst view in the ground so highly unlikely we would sell as many tickets there as we do upstairs.

Everyone was on SS concourse watching manure before game . Great entertainment second half especially girl on girl slug fest on G block . Don’t remember seeing that excitement at Stamford Bridge ⚔️🤜🏻

Yes, saw that some rows in front of me. Were they Chelsea fans?

I would say there were about 7 or 8, in total, in G Block. In different areas.

From further back, where me and the Mrs sit, we could see the trouble kicking off down near the front, a big steward walked the Chelsea fans up the steps, a few seconds later, about 5 or 6 other people got up and walked out. I assume they were also Chelsea fans who saw what happened and didn't fancy being accosted by Blades fans.

Back
Top Bottom