Our fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hands up I watched on TV today.
Sunday bus service once per hour then a walk from Pond st with a fucked knee and same back if the bus turns up or park up at Halfway and get the tram in with another 20 min walk at the speed I can manage at the moment. I've given up on Sunday and 8pm kick off's public transport is no good Sundays so it takes me a hour and half to get to the lane and the same back.

I've had a season ticket for 30+ years, and at the moment I've fallen out with the game.

VAR, shite KO times, players rolling about like they've been fucking shot, corrupt officials, etc.
I didn't go today, been out with my other half, as we do most Sundays.

Don't fucking tell me to hang my head in shame, I was going to the lane when it had 3 sides.

For me I used to go everywhere , excited and loved football .
Plymouth on night games, pompey , Brighton, boro , roker Park everywhere east Fife the lot but ?
Football was killed by sky t.v.
Jack walker bought blackburn a premier title thru wealth .
I was st Blackburn in 80s when attendances were between 4 and 6 thousand including a thousand blades .
Sky is what has killed Football and now the billionaires buying success.
To me now give me a good non league set up there are no pretences and football is played on a level financial field . The players are committed the club don't over charge but I will always be a blade .
I belive next season wilder will clear out alot of the deadwood and bring in a few players and we will be a force.
I don't expect immediate promotion but we will be up there will an attacking team .
I'd love to keep mcburnie , this bloke sweats blood .

Empty seats everywhere and more atmosphere in a funeral home.
We deserve absolutely fucking nothing on the pitch.

On the back of three good performances as well.

Hang your heads in shame
In fairness daft o’clock on a Sunday is a shite time to play

First 30 minutes was a dead duck. After our team realised they could have a go at them. They got stuck in and the crowd responded. Then we have the ref who definitely has a big ego and reffing wise seems to make it up as he goes along. They got away with stuff and we got away with stuff and he gave soft frees. Total pantomime villan which got the crowd involved.

One thing I don't agree with is people booing when players take the knee before the kick off.
It i s embarrassing and insensitive.

Hang your heads in shame
Are you watching from your arm chair?

Hang your heads in shame
It's also the middle of the kids easter holidays, and a lot of people are on holiday.

this thread has aged badly as the noise & atmosphere was cracking i thought in the 2nd half

Stupid post. Why should I 'hang my head in shame' because I refuse to pay £35-40 to attend a game of football, against a team we will likely lose to, in a league we are already relegated from? Do you have any comprehension of how ridiculous these ticket prices are to the average person? Let me repeat - £35-40 to attend a 90 minute game of football. It's mental that this has been normalised.

I simply refuse to pay it, and if that means I should 'hang my head in shame' they so be it. I and many other fans have been priced out.
Get a season ticket. Call yourself a fucking blade

Atmosphere was decent.
Yeah when we got into the game. Shouldn’t have needed that though. Crowd should be there to set the tone from minute 0. Today the team had to get the crowd into it. Backwards

It was good when the players got the fans going. Should always been the other way though. Quite sad.

Back
Top Bottom