Our fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Empty seats everywhere and more atmosphere in a funeral home.
We deserve absolutely fucking nothing on the pitch.

On the back of three good performances as well.

Hang your heads in shame
And they will give us absolutely nothing.... as they would have if the stadium was packed... didn't even bother defending for the goal

Hang your heads in shame
I'm missing my first home game of the season today.

I'm ashamed

Hang your heads in shame
Stupid post. Why should I 'hang my head in shame' because I refuse to pay £35-40 to attend a game of football, against a team we will likely lose to, in a league we are already relegated from? Do you have any comprehension of how ridiculous these ticket prices are to the average person? Let me repeat - £35-40 to attend a 90 minute game of football. It's mental that this has been normalised.

I simply refuse to pay it, and if that means I should 'hang my head in shame' they so be it. I and many other fans have been priced out.

Yep it's all the fans fault, everyone should sacrifice hard earn salaries to get angry, frustrated, embarrassed and ultimately upset, and it is upsetting to see the numerous missed opportunities year on year. Much more valuable than family holidays over Easter. I take my hat off too all the fans who live and breathe any club but it's about priorities/affordability and levels of obsession ultimately.

Hang your heads in shame
I was very tempted to just sit in the garden with my wine and enjoy the sun while it's here, so I completely understand why there are many that don't want to fork out a reasonable amount of cash, a few hours of their time, on a Sunday evening when they've got work tomorrow.

It's not just at the Lane that this is happening. I'm sat on a three seater settee on my own and as I look about me, there's empty chairs all around. Even the cats haven't bothered turning up. Sad. It's like a front room in here, no atmosphere at all. ☹️
I'm sat on the moon with my radio on...no atmosphere here either 😉😉

Hang your heads in shame
So because I couldn’t make it today for family reason, we deserve nothing?

Have a word with yourself

I'm not there because of health reasons ...I'm on injections to the spine and awaiting big operation. I cant walk so to get from my home to derby station to sheffield station to bramall lane then back again is a no no .
To me I support this club for life , 32 years not missing hone game but right now it's not how bad the club are it's my health first .

Hang your heads in shame
I didn't turn up because, just like our team ( not sure what performances you seem to think were 'good' ) have thrown the towel in and are frankly, shit, pure and simple.

So why should I bother ?

Also blue Peter badge for the biggest blade is on its way Mr big blade.

I didn't turn up because, just like our team ( not sure what performances you seem to think were 'good' ) have thrown the towel in and are frankly, shit, pure and simple.

So why should I bother ?

Also blue Peter badge for the biggest blade is on its way Mr big blade.

Snap. I've actually got a half an excuse for not being there today but it's a sad state of affairs when I my first thought was 'thank f**k' about missing a game.

and here’s me thinking it was ok to be on holiday,
I’m gonna microwave my head first …………
then if I’m still conscious,give it a good hanging.

How many fans who start going as teenagers are still going let's say 40 years later ??
I started going in 1981 but regularly in around 83 ..
I still go now not every game admittedly , I've had a season ticket 4 out of the last 7 and go to aways when I get tickets .
I think what I'm trying to say is most of these younger fans giving it the big un probably won't even be going in 10 - 20 years but have the audacity to have a dig at me because i miss a home game .

Back
Top Bottom