Osbourne

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ozzie was the only player that gave a shit tonight.

Shame on the rest including Hecky and the coaching team.
Agreed. Ozzie mom, everyone else were terrible.

I can only think of handfull of players to keep for next season.

Ozzie
Brewster
Didsy
Egan
JOC
Bash
Bogle
Ramsdale
Fleck

Think the rest can go for me.

UTMB

For what's gonna be a 50 game season in the championship, Osborn will be useful. He's the definition of those players that Wilder underlined as important - the 10-15 games players eg Matt Done, Martin Craine

Ozzie was the only player that gave a shit tonight.

Shame on the rest including Hecky and the coaching team.
Pity the other 9 outfield players didn’t put his effort in. We know he’s not the most technically gifted but if we had all 10 outfielders putting the same effort in, we might get somewhere (as long as some of the others were a bit taller).

Ozzie
Brewster
Didsy
Egan
JOC
Bash
Bogle
Ramsdale
Fleck

UTMB
Unfortunatley Wilder has given out decent new contracts to some of the shit stealing a wage right now so it's going to be hard to shift them. Sadly the players likely to leave will be some of those on your list (in which I would include Berge).

One lucky break is Lunny declined his.

Unfortunatley Wilder has given out decent new contracts to some of the shit stealing a wage right now so it's going to be hard to shift them. Sadly the players likely to leave will be some of those on your list (in which I would include Berge).

One lucky break is Lunny declined his.
I didn't include Berge as he is certainty to be sold on. Hopefully JOC and Egan will stay.

Some of our 'better performers from this year will probably find themselves sold on or left out of the side.

The new manager will likely play a 442 with wingers - we need some of those sort back in the side 😀

But, I would go with 4-3-1-2 next season:

Ramsdale

Bogle
Egan
JOC/Bash
Lowe

New RM
New CM
Ozzie/Fleck

Didsy or New AM

Brewster
New Forward

I didn't include Berge as he is certainty to be sold on. Hopefully JOC and Egan will stay.

Some of our 'better performers from this year will probably find themselves sold on or left out of the side.

The new manager will likely play a 442 with wingers - we need some of those sort back in the side 😀

But, I would go with 4-3-1-2 next season:

Ramsdale

Bogle
Egan
JOC/Bash
Lowe

New RM
New CM
Ozzie/Fleck

Didsy or New AM

Brewster
New Forward
Didn't you get the memo? Under no circumstances can the formation be changed. It's simply not allowed, unless it happens after the 65th minute.

Ozzie
Brewster
Didsy
Egan
JOC
Bash
Bogle
Ramsdale
Fleck

UTMB

Don't disagree with most but the only one I'd question is Fleck, do you think he's done enough or are we hoping he gets back to his best from 18+ months ago?

IF we can get Alex Mowatt on a free and presumably less wages there's no place for Fleck for me.

The only real one trying, but lacks quality at PL level

Agree....I noticed the same.....he's a half decent Championship player but not remotely good enough for PL.
However you have to give him credit....he seemed to be our only midfielder today.....as Wilder would say "he put in a shift"
He was putting in tackles....running into space and wanting the ball.
Our other midfielders seem to be hiding.....at times it was like we were down to 9 or 10 men.

He’s only a problem if he’s a nailed on starter. He’s a decent versatile high energy squad player and will be useful as a depth piece for the slog that will be next year the club should be looking to recruit 3/4 quality starters in front of him during the summer though.

and this is the problem. Can't fault his effort but his touch and technique are lower league and he's frighteningly left footed. Defensively, gets in bad positions and gives his man too much space.
Another fantastic Wilder signing

Back
Top Bottom