Only me who likes Brewster?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I also don't get this fixation some people have with him being a nice lad or good character to have around, he contributed fuck all and danced around like a child when we got promoted, it was fucking embarrassing
How many goals and assists did you contribute to us getting promoted? I bet you still celebrated. I don't get why so many seem to have a problem with him being happy for his team mates and proud of his club, calling him a cheerleader as if its a bad thing that he's invested. Would you rather he just moped around in the background?

How many goals and assists did you contribute to us getting promoted? I bet you still celebrated. I don't get why so many seem to have a problem with him being happy for his team mates and proud of his club, calling him a cheerleader as if its a bad thing that he's invested. Would you rather he just moped around in the background?
I don't think many are bothered about him celebrating. It was the leading a sweary chant off the town hall balcony to make us look like a bunch of scrubbers that I took against.

Yes because that's the exact same thing isn't it

Yes because that's the exact same thing isn't it
Care to elaborate on how it is different? I would expect that while a player is at a club (especially if they are there for a long time) that they should be invested in the club and effectively be a fan, add to that the fact that he will be close friends with lots of the players why shouldn't he be happy and celebrate with them?

I was finding it amazing that with our injury record over the last few years only Brewster seems not to get a pass. Yes other teams have injuries but the severity or the recovery from these injuries has been less than amateur.

It’s for our physio team to amend his training f routine, not him.

Seems atrange that most people are really hoping he stays fit because he deserves some luck, get some would rather add the weight of the transfer fee round his neck.

He’s a good lad, show some respect

be interesting if brewster and bannan are on the same pitch next season 🤔

Nobody over the next 100 years will earn as much per appearance as Brewster has taking into account fees and wages...

If you're reading this In 100 years time yes we were once stupid enough to part with 23 million quid plus another 10 million in wages etc on an unproven pl striker

BUT in his appearance against Wolves he paid a large chunk back by THE appearance of the season

Nobody over the next 100 years will earn as much per appearance as Brewster has taking into account fees and wages...

If you're reading this In 100 years time yes we were once stupid enough to part with 23 million quid plus another 10 million in wages etc on an unproven pl striker

BUT in his appearance against Wolves he paid a large chunk back by THE appearance of the season
You’ll be talking your grandkids through each one of his 26 touches from that day in years to come. Sublime.

Back
Top Bottom