On stupid fans: moron behind me and his annoying son left at 0-2 with 15 to go. Ha.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I remember going ballistic at Unsworth during the home game with Reading in the Premier League for what appeared to everyone else around me as something quite trivial.
We kicked off against Liverpool in the first game, the ball went back to Unsworth who hammered it from left back to right wing, only it didn't go to right wing it went into about row z of the stand.
We then went to Tottenham, kicked off and Unsworth did the same thing, as well as putting half a dozen free kicks into row z.
We then kicked off against Fulham played the ball back and Unsworth launched it left to right straight into row z.
Blackburn, same thing again as well as missing a penalty.
Then on the way to the home game against Reading I'd made up my mind that if Unsworth launched a long diagonal straight into row z I was going to eff him inside out.
He duly obliged from the restart after Reading had scored after about 20 seconds.

First of all apoligies to Mboreman for nicking his post for the title of this.
But we dont just have one moron behind us in the family stand, we have at least four with accompanying kids.
The elder stateman of this group sits directly behind me, he is of pensionable age, he has one of those very annoying high pitched whining type of voice. He believes he is ultra knowledgeable on all matters of football skill and tactics. So far this season I have yet to hear him come out with ONE positive comment regarding the Blades. The adult members of this group seem to hang on his every word and repeat whatever crap comes out of this guys mouth as do the young kids sitting with them no matter what he says.
Yesterday he went into overdrive, after just 20 minutes of watching him he d condemed Done as being usless, just runnig around and not touching the ball. (Obviously his goal tally so far has bypassed this guy). He needs to get the bus back to Rochdale was his verdict. Doyle was like a headless chicken not getting anywhere near the ball. Coutes could nt run at all, apparently the geriatric himself can run faster. Yet When Clough replaced Done to put Mcnulty on he almost went apoplectic and then he went into meltdown when Coutes was replaced by Freeman. His comments were that Clough has no idea as a manager and he would never win anything.
How i failed to respond to him first when Doyle scored and then we equalised I ll never know.
It just makes me wonder why this guy goes to BDBL. It obviously spoils his weekend. he seems to wallow in negativilty.
I know football is about opinions and this guy is entitled to his, but after listening to him over 90 minutes anybody could be forgiven for slashing their own wrists.......or preferably slashing his for him. (Not that Id avocate any such violence)
I m guessing this particular guy is not unique to the Blades. Anybody else know so called fans who are the same?????

Sounds like you've found where Brian the Blade sits.

The one particular point I don't get is the reaction to Freeman - I think I must be one of the few who likes him - adaptable and capable. Cloughie was right, he had a big part in changing the game yesterday.

Maybe because, as the thread title goes, he 'left at 0-2 with15 minutes to go'..? I don't know, you were there, I wasn't. You tell me... o_O

From where I sit,I'm surrounded by people whose bloodlines seem to come from mexborough or even worse, low edges.

Mongs of the highest degree.

If indeed there is blood in their viens and not skag

Yes but secretly you love these fans and no teams support would be complete without them, also you wouldn't have had the need to write this post and create some banter.

All football fans have a right to moan , as at BDTBL in conjures up passion by all ardent fans. We all are either fuming or fawning , its part of the game . What the fickle fans have got to remember before voicing abusive displeasure direct at the players , is that the first time in many a year , we are building something good and positive under the Clough leadership.

You pays your money , you takes your choice.

UTB

It's the crass stupidity some of these morons (and thier annoying sons) have in abundance - can we have a dedicated stand for the idiots, morons , late comers, early leavers, moaners, and loathsome 'spectators' than appear to be on the increase at BDTBL - With the number reported on here it would probably have to be the South Stand - only one big enough to get them all in !!

From where I sit,I'm surrounded by people whose bloodlines seem to come from mexborough or even worse, low edges.

Mongs of the highest degree.

If indeed there is blood in their viens and not skag
I was brought up on Lowedges and have lots of family members on there, without getting too personal i'd just suggest you watch what you put in future. I know where i was brought up and know which side my breads buttered on. I'd never think twice about slagging someone of for where they come from as there is always someone else worse off, and also, where you come from has nothing to do with your knowledge of the game that we all well and truly love. That's all i'll say on the matter.

And you lot can't work out why blades end up punching the crap out of each other, calling names on a forum, what if the guy reads this and remembers you??

Just a thought!

I was brought up on Lowedges and have lots of family members on there, without getting too personal i'd just suggest you watch what you put in future. I know where i was brought up and know which side my breads buttered on. I'd never think twice about slagging someone of for where they come from as there is always someone else worse off, and also, where you come from has nothing to do with your knowledge of the game that we all well and truly love. That's all i'll say on the matter.
Agreed. Last time I looked I wasn't a ****.

Sorry - I didn't realise being from Lowedges means I'm not allowed to have an opinion on football.

Bit too far..

dry, post: 723515, member: 13101"]I was brought up on Lowedges and have lots of family members on there, without getting too personal i'd just suggest you watch what you put in future. I know where i was brought up and know which side my breads buttered on. I'd never think twice about slagging someone of for where they come from as there is always someone else worse off, and also, where you come from has nothing to do with your knowledge of the game that we all well and truly love. That's all i'll say on the matter.[/QUOTE]

Behave soft lad. Try looking up sarcasm in the dictionary.

Mind you, south Sheffielders are from Derbyshire anyway so it still stands

dry, post: 723515, member: 13101"]I was brought up on Lowedges and have lots of family members on there, without getting too personal i'd just suggest you watch what you put in future. I know where i was brought up and know which side my breads buttered on. I'd never think twice about slagging someone of for where they come from as there is always someone else worse off, and also, where you come from has nothing to do with your knowledge of the game that we all well and truly love. That's all i'll say on the matter.

Mind you, south Sheffielders are from Derbyshire anyway so it still stands[/QUOTE]
Don't you think the use of the word Mongs indicates the person using it is ill-educated and fits with stereotype you caricatured in your post?

Don't you think the use of the word Mongs indicates the person using it is ill-educated and fits with stereotype you caricatured in your post?[/QUOTE]
It does indeed, and given the wizards sleeves reply summed up the caricature right...nowt more to see here. move along

Another corker of a thread.

As a matter of interest, if everyone on this thread is "surrounded" by (put your favourite descriptive word for fans who don't support the club exactly the same as you here), then there must be roughly 6 of these characters for every "normal" person. Amazing.

For what it's worth, my favourite ever job, before infernal ticketing systems came to the fore, was when I worked for a company that produced tickets for various clubs. One of the perks was getting freebies in the main stand, amongst the homers, for some of these grounds. Guess what, ALL teams have these sort of supporters in abundance! The two best performances whilst sat with the home support were the 3-0 at Fratton and a 5-0 at Boundary Park. The abuse was incredible at both (much to our delight).

Another corker of a thread.

As a matter of interest, if everyone on this thread is "surrounded" by (put your favourite descriptive word for fans who don't support the club exactly the same as you here), then there must be roughly 6 of these characters for every "normal" person. Amazing.

For what it's worth, my favourite ever job, before infernal ticketing systems came to the fore, was when I worked for a company that produced tickets for various clubs. One of the perks was getting freebies in the main stand, amongst the homers, for some of these grounds. Guess what, ALL teams have these sort of supporters in abundance! The two best performances whilst sat with the home support were the 3-0 at Fratton and a 5-0 at Boundary Park. The abuse was incredible at both (much to our delight).

5-1 - 9/11/85 - Oldham went 1-0 up in the first minute and we then ran riot - Edwards 2, Morris 2, Arnott

:)

5-1 - 9/11/85 - Oldham went 1-0 up in the first minute and we then ran riot - Edwards 2, Morris 2, Arnott

:)

Yep, that's the one, forgot their early strike completely.

They had a big ginner at CB who constantly played us onside whilst the rest of the defence wanted to push out. He took some dogs abuse as the hair sort of "gave him away" every time.

dry, post: 723515, member: 13101"]Behave soft lad. Try looking up sarcasm in the dictionary.

I can't read dictionaries, my brain malfunctions at just the thought of reading one after my upbringing, thanks for the kind comments sir.:D

And another thing, where can you take an anoying kid then if you aren't welcome on the family stand?...

Who do you want to sit with, any way, why are you more interested in what's going on around you rather than the game???

What was the point protecting our community status and family image if we can't tolerate kids sat behind us without slagging them off???

These all sound like twats but has anyone ever had third degree burns from some little shit spilling a Bovril down your neck in winter? Not my happiest moment at BDTBL and strangely enough, not the most painful either.

Theres an old gentleman behind me (very back row of the south stand) and all he ever does is shout "sort it out cluffy" and slags our players off no end. Does my tree in, was comedy when we missed the pull back at 0-0 and he said "well that's ruined it, we won't gget another chance" then proceeded to moan at 2-2 that we didn't take a defender off and put che on to win the game....

I recall one annoying chuff who took great delight, when the opponent took the ball, in shouting. "Come on United, you've gorem now" This was his only contribution, apart from pushing his bony knees into my back. I moved seats the following season. On reflection, he should at least reach a play off position in the Twats thread.

Back
Top Bottom