CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Swansea receive a bid they can't refuse and meet the players demands then he will probably move. Will the Blades be that club, that's the question.

Trevor Birch is CE at Swansea these days and has reportedly been given the brief to raise £30m. Therefore I think McBurnie as their biggest asset will simply go to the club who makes the biggest offer rather than wait for an offer they can't refuse. That might sound like semantics but I can't see any circumstances where McBurnie still be at Swansea when the transfer window shuts.

Trevor Birch is CE at Swansea these days and has reportedly been given the brief to raise £30m. Therefore I think McBurnie as their biggest asset will simply go to the club who makes the biggest offer rather than wait for an offer they can't refuse. That might sound like semantics but I can't see any circumstances where McBurnie still be at Swansea when the transfer window shuts.

The question still remains will United make biggest offer.

Mentioned in papers today. Mirror and Daily Record. Reads similar to what Richard C posted about being interested in a move back to Yorkshire.

Who can forget Sam Morsy , 100 plus pages and it never happened Think we could have 2 threads that might go the same way !

Heard good intel fee has been agreed. Personal terms now being discussed.

I can believe that. It's gone quiet on him and that's typically when things actually happen with us.

Would like 2 more strikers on top of this if Morepay comes aswell could do with a big ugly bastard
And once again, we small, ugly bastards are totally ignored!
"For the many - not the small ugly bastard"

From the start I thought that McBurnie was more likely to sign for us than Maupay, due to the Yorkshire connection. A chance to move back home and play at the highest level, something of a no brainer really. Both of them and Freeman coming in this week might just make me do a little sex wee.

The itk info is that Freeman and Maupay deals nearly complete and yet here we are talking about McBurnie deal on the cards now. I had it it in my head that McBurnie deal would only happen should Maupay deal fall through

I'm finding it hard to believe we are getting all 3, as well as Hendo and possibly Osborne and whoever else

If it's not I hope its because weve blown the budget on Maupay. One of those two is a must in my opinion.

In the midst of all the speculation, however appealing or ridiculous, two names have been constants from the outset. I’m NITFK but I’ve no doubt at all that Tufty will gerrembothin if he possibly can. I’m not one for spending for it’s own sake but we have to stretch out to our absolute maximum for these two. A gamble? Yes, they’ve never played at the top level but we haven’t the dosh for ‘sure things’ even if they in fact existed.

I hereby, for the second time in my Bladelife, advocate ‘splashing out’.

Chucksummunnehatitkev!

In the midst of all the speculation, however appealing or ridiculous, two names have been constants from the outset. I’m NITFK but I’ve no doubt at all that Tufty will gerrembothin if he possibly can. I’m not one for spending for it’s own sake but we have to stretch out to our absolute maximum for these two. A gamble? Yes, they’ve never played at the top level but we haven’t the dosh for ‘sure things’ even if they in fact existed.

Chucksummunnehatitkev!

I like 'Bladelife ' :)

The fact is that , within our means , these two are the closest to being sure things that we could possibly hope for and iif we have to go out on a limb to make it happen , then so be it .

But surely it should be '. Chucksummunnehatitkev/princeybaby.

Who can forget Sam Morsy , 100 plus pages and it never happened Think we could have 2 threads that might go the same way !
Take some advice from an old pro David. Keep yer gob shut on this no cash thing you've got in your head. You're going to look a proper chump very shortly. Don't make it worse.

Chucksummunnehatitkev!
Thing is Pinchy for a premiership side it shouldn't really be regarded as splashing out signing a Brentford and Swansea forward...it should really be regarded as a minimum.

Nobody is asking the board to stump up for proven premiership players just young championship ones with potential. Now I know these cost money but according to urban myth the premiership is worth 170m even if you just last a season To expect that 30m of that be spent on 2 strikers with the potential to be worth a lot more in a couple of years time isnt really expecting much. Villa just spent 15m on an unknown left back ffs.

Take some advice from an old pro David. Keep yer gob shut on this no cash thing you've got in your head. You're going to look a proper chump very shortly. Don't make it worse.

I really hope I am , right or wrong personally I don’t care. In fact I hope I’m I’m a right chump and we get McBurnie, Freeman Maupay snd others as well , but I’ve supported United for many years and often been disappointed

I really hope I am , right or wrong personally I don’t care. In fact I hope I’m I’m a right chump and we get McBurnie, Freeman Maupay snd others as well , but I’ve supported United for many years and often been disappointed
If you can't show even a mere smidgeon of optimism right now, when we are in the best position, certainly in your lifetime, with arguably our best ever Manager, then I guess there's no hope for you. You have my sympathy.

If you can't show even a mere smidgeon of optimism right now, when we are in the best position, certainly in your lifetime, with arguably our best ever Manager, then I guess there's no hope for you. You have my sympathy.

No I’m confident what ever team Wilder puts out we’ll be giving it a right go , as I do when I’m supporting them

Back
Top Bottom