Oliver Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this the launch of the new Errea kit? I just hope that there's stripes on the back and that the handbag isn't his.

I was hoping to see a green Confirmed after his name to say he had moved on. No wonder he is always falling down with footwear like that.

Maybe he will continue with his modelling career and give up trying to play football?
Although, he'd probably go to fast down the catwalk, and forget he has to turn at the end.

I’d wager it’s closer to 3-4 grand.
You're probably right.

I'm by no means what my friend would describe as a "brand whore" but I am a firm believe of you get what you pay for. Before it got adopted by every cunt and their dogs I had a Stone Island jumper quite some time a go and the quality was outstanding, I've never bought one since it got its 'rep' so no idea if it's changed but back then I had it for years, it retained its shape and (at the time) it was under stated.

I hate big branding, where the main point of the garment is to show how much you spent rather than actual quality. I was looking for a jumper recently, plain for 'smart casual' looked in River Island, nowt, Next, nowt, all the usual average retail outlets and nowt so I decided to go to the bigger brands and had a stroll round Flannels, everything I saw had a massive design or logo that basically said "THIS WAS EXPENSIVE" awful.

You're probably right.

I'm by no means what my friend would describe as a "brand whore" but I am a firm believe of you get what you pay for. Before it got adopted by every cunt and their dogs I had a Stone Island jumper quite some time a go and the quality was outstanding, I've never bought one since it got its 'rep' so no idea if it's changed but back then I had it for years, it retained its shape and (at the time) it was under stated.

I hate big branding, where the main point of the garment is to show how much you spent rather than actual quality. I was looking for a jumper recently, plain for 'smart casual' looked in River Island, nowt, Next, nowt, all the usual average retail outlets and nowt so I decided to go to the bigger brands and had a stroll round Flannels, everything I saw had a massive design or logo that basically said "THIS WAS EXPENSIVE" awful.
Couldn’t agree more.

Couldn’t agree more.
When I lived in a shared place I lived with a lad who was originally from Nigeria and he was an irritatingly good dresser. This wanker would buy shirts from Matalan and they'd look made to measure, pissed me off and we had the same discussion. If you buy expensive clothing it should be expensive because it's made to measure and fits well. Which is what 'proper' expensive clothing is. Balenciaga and Versace are designed to scream "expensive" where higher priced designer are designed to make you look good

When wilder swapped Robinson for this cunt I shuddered..

It was the first time I doubted wilder..

I'm not sure it's so much wasted potential as such, I just don't think he has great football intelligence/tactical nous.

He doesn't just lack the intelligence and tactical side of the game, he also lacks the very physical basics of the game like not being able to stop himself from running the ball out of play!

Back
Top Bottom