Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wondering. Do you knownwhat the 78 shirts sell for?

Long sleeved versions recently have gone for about 300 and 500.

The price of old shirts varies so much, the 94 sash one has gone for 50 quid and 150 in the space of a week.

Possibly would be if the badge was a bit better. Also the fact that the pigs had this exact shirt in blue and white has always put me off this particular shirt. Petty I know

Is it on ebay? Cant seem to find it. Was interested to see the label on it.

It was, I went in with a lower offer and it was accepted, as the badge is terrible condition however I can't remember seeing an adult version for sale before.

Looks like the real deal...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-130122_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211022-130122_eBay.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 33
I think my Christmas holiday break is going to be my sort my old United shirts out time. They are sat in a drawer and looking at the prices I could be funding my next two season tickets!

Probably 1990, I know I have the two originals of the ones they have just re-released and the white 3rd kit of that era but what else, not so sure

Not strictly a shirt but a few fun T-shirt’s on EBay at the moment. I’ve picked up this Bramall Slane one this week

Attachments

• FAACC854-8C32-42A8-BCFC-944F210D1C80.png
    FAACC854-8C32-42A8-BCFC-944F210D1C80.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 33

Not strictly a shirt but a few fun T-shirt’s on EBay at the moment. I’ve picked up this Bramall Slane one this week
Haha! I remember these. I used to buy them regularly for a fiver. 'United Colours of Sheffield', the United/Wednesday ones.
My favourite one was a 1991 one that had Bertie the Blade driving a Blades bus with "to the 1st Division" on the front, and sticking two fingers up to a dejected owl on the roadside, holding a sign saying "to Port Vale"!
Great memories.
utb

Haha! I remember these. I used to buy them regularly for a fiver. 'United Colours of Sheffield', the United/Wednesday ones.
My favourite one was a 1991 one that had Bertie the Blade driving a Blades bus with "to the 1st Division" on the front, and sticking two fingers up to a dejected owl on the roadside, holding a sign saying "to Port Vale"!
Great memories.
utb
Proper creative fan culture, I love it. We have a bit of this now with Dem Blades/Shoreham St Magnifique

If you are an size XL. All the classics 90’s ones are for sale on ebay and vintage football shirts sites and in great condition. The prices are only going to go up over the years, nows the time !

1642419497196.png

https://www.belgianfootballclassics...cts/sheffield-united-f-c-1991-93-away-shirt-l

Just spotted this beauty for sale on a Belgian website (link above) while reminiscing about KRC Genk's heyday in the late 90s/early 00s (it's a slow morning and the Derby game didn't exactly offer much to get enthused about 🤷‍♂️) . Bit off the beaten track so it might not come up so easily in Google results! Size L and looks in good condition too if anyone fancies it...

They also have the 1992-4 home shirt for sale on there if anyone is looking for that.

46971B4C-3FCB-41CD-A0FC-3BE15A9C3282.jpeg
Sold last night. Incredibly rare in an adult shirt size but wow, they are really fetching top dollar at the moment

Back
Top Bottom