Official Blades social media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Playing devils advocate, do we have a bus load of young Asian and African glory hunters following us on the trendier platforms now?

I have no doubt there will have been an increase, but that demographic is massively Newton Heath or Liverpool. However, I think the Middle East might be a fertile social media area

I'm sure that goal away at Chelsea should've been registered as Mousset, or Robinson's.

I still mentally count that one, and the disallowed goal at Man City to Moose’s tally... not that that’ll make him feel better about missing out on his goal bonus for them mind.

Loved CW calling out the socials team to “do something with the signings rather than the generic holding the scarf..

And the guys duly stepped up too, the videos for the announcements have been great..

There really is a great feel to this club from top to bottom right now.. and the social teams need to take huge credit for making all involved feel involved

They've been making those videos for a while, still can't get away from the photos that Wilder doesn't like though...

He very clearly hates all the marketing stuff involved with any signing. No wonder he’s shoved 3 signings into one day – means less of his days being interrupted.

they really do the club is investing in all the right areas that matter. Both in and off the field. Buying the @sheffieldunited domains is massive and shows how forward thinking the club are

Some people underestimate how important a good social media and digital team are in this day and age. Especially as we go more global and we can't get into the ground.

It's absolutely vital for fan experience and engagement to have a decent digital team nowadays.

You seen pigs social team? 🤣🤣🤣

Some people underestimate how important a good social media and digital team are in this day and age. Especially as we go more global and we can't get into the ground.

It's absolutely vital for fan experience and engagement to have a decent digital team nowadays.

You seen pigs social team? 🤣🤣🤣

It’s everything.. and the better you are the faster your profile grows

Back
Top Bottom