October Points Prediction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm guessing it will be somewhere between 0-12 points, I stand to be corrected on this.

Genuinely no idea. Last month I had us down to lose to Sunderland, Wednesday and wolves and to beat Norwich and Forest.
Betting on Championship football has to be the biggest mugs game going. 2 wins a draw and a defeat is my wild guess this month

I'd expect 7. However wouldn't be surprised with 10/12, max points at home, and the way Leeds played today their isn't anything to fear. And as far qpr there average at best

I'll go for 10. We may have lost our last game but these are all out of form teams. They've only mustered 4 wins between them in their last 5 games; Ipswich have 6 wins, 5 against the bottom 5. Law of probabilities says a draw is imminent, probably Leeds.

7 PST

Ipswich Win

Reading Draw

Leeds. Win

QPR Lose

a few draws will be good but got a good feeling we'll beat leeds on sky

I keep predicting month by month, I'd take 6 if offered. I can't see us getting anything at Leeds and QPR has never been an easy game for us.

It changes weekly. Looking at Leeds yesterday, they're beyond poor. Ipswich seems a nailed-on draw, but Bristol City comfortably beat them on Saturday. (look good, do Bristol).

You have plenty of thinking time.
Ipswich Draw
Reading Draw
Leeds Lose
QPR Draw

View attachment 31679

W
W
L
W

9 points for me.

Ipswich abd reading are poor teams. Reading will be tougher though as they look more solid.

We'll lose one, and it's probably Leeds.

QPR are beatable. Watched them against Fulham and it was a poor game to watch with Fulham just shading it.

We're better than we thought at the start

I don't see any reason why we can't take maximum points this month.

Ipswich - Started very well but will be coming off a 3-1 home defeat. I think we'll have enough to show these up at home.

Reading - Had a poor start to the season and can't see it getting much better for them, their a mid-table side IMO. Also haven't won in 6 games!

Leeds - Probably our toughest test in October, although watching them against the pigs yesterday, they aren't anything to be afraid of.

QPR - Another team who haven't won in 5 and will probably be in a relegation battle this season.

12 points would really cement our promotion push but i think most people would be happy with 8-10

i would have 7pts. i think Ipswich & QPR 2 victories. reading will be awkward like norwich & leeds is impossible because it depends which 1 turns up

Back
Top Bottom