Numb...and I don't know, (or care!) what's going to happen next!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It is silly about this "war" between the rose tinted, the cautious and the doomsters.

The fact is United are screwing it up, a team with balls (super-pig) would have got something today, a draw would have been fine. But oh know we ain't turned up by all accounts.

Well it's Burnley all over again if we are not careful. Wilson has to get a win next week. no arguments no fucking excuses. Why should the fans take the hit, it's the players on the bloody pitch not the fans?

I don't care what he does, hypnosis, bullying, cheating just get three bloody points.

If they do, confidence returns. If not it is all over. Wednesday will go up, and Stevenage will win the play offs and we'll be in the shit for a very, very long time.

United screwing it up? one defeat in ten games. Won six out of last seven. Lost away to the team in 4th yesterday with a distinctly average performance which might have been expected after what happen Friday.

A bit melodramatic don't you think ?

The title of this thread says how I feel at the moment. I feel down and depressed about the whole Evans thing. I've got tickets for myself and my grandson next week and if it wasn't for him I'd forget the whole thing. I just want this season to be over now promotion or not I'm just left with a bad taste in my mouth. Now I've had time to reflect I feel very very sad for Ched Evans and his girlfriend and family. What a waste

Why are the loyalty points a 'swindle' There are 40 tickets left by the way

Not the system in general, I mean some points I should have got I haven't (no fault of the Club's btw). I wasn't eligible for a Family Ticket so the 40 that were remaining were of no use.

The biggest kick in the balls yesterday was "them" getting a 95th minute winner!
Ok we lost, it was always going to be a hard game with or without Ched.

Their winner gave them a 3 point catch up, if they had not bloody scored it would have only been a point and we would be going into next week 3 points in front regardless of yesterdays defeat.

The biggest kick in the balls yesterday was "them" getting a 95th minute winner!

Their winner gave them a 3 point catch up, if they had not bloody scored it would have only been a point and we would be going into next week 3 points in front regardless of yesterdays defeat.

Yeah, that's the season defining moment for me. Also on the FL show Beattie? should have stuck away that last gasp cross? The two things to me changed the season.

Williamson needs to score goals next two games. Beattie, cress, porter, are not up to the job.
Lowton, McD, Willo get shooting practice in all week as by god we need goals but we have no striker at the club .

I can't take much more of this.

Every day I feel nervous and agitated and I can't stop thinking about all the permutations and what might happen.

The worst thing is I have to work on Saturday until 6pm so I'm going to have to leg it up to the pub afterwards to watch the second half. I'm going to be shitting myself all day.

As a lot of you know I was watching Ched's trial every day via twitter and thanks to the brilliant Darren & Pinchy I was one of many who was able to understand exactly what was happening.

The verdict has left me gob-smacked and I really never saw it coming. Ched isn't a rapist, he has found himself in a position that literally hundreds of lads do every friday and saturday night up and down the country. He's been bloody unlucky and maybe if he wasn't a rich footballer on £15K per week, it would never have got this far.

I don't know if I want us to go up automatic any more, part of me wants to leave it to the lottery of the play-offs to see if the squad, minus Ched, can do the business, then maybe we will have some credit and actually deserve it. Another part says that Ched scored all his goals whilst an innocent man and therefore we should not feel any guilt. Part of me just wishes it was all over now and we could quitly re-group for next season because if we do go up it will be because of the "rapist".

Basically I don't give a fuck about the last 2 games. If we win them both and go up....great....if we lose them both and the Pigs go up, again I don't give a monkeys chuff.

Your sounding like me this time last year when we were sliding further and further into League 1. Id thrown in the towel long before the season had finished though. :)

Spot on. Apparently hey we're good value for the win, but a point for them and a loss for us wouldn't have been bad.

Nevertheless, they HAVE to win at Brentford on saturday. If they don't and we do, it's over bar a daft turnaround in GD.

Pressure is on them to do that, for the moment...of course if then win, the pressure is back on us.

Had BT scored, a point next week would still have left us in Pole Position. As it is, if they win, we have to...

If the players think he's innocent then they'll be desperate to win it for him. If they think he's guilty then they'll be desperate to prove that they can do it without him.

The biggest loss (after Ched obviously) was losing him the day before a match. Hoskins and the rest had no time to prepare. They now get a weeks preperation and 30,000 fans behind them, at home, with he task of beating Stevenage.

It still looks good.

UTB

It certainly does Alco. 1/4 to go up, says William Hill, who wins more bets than all of us put together.

I'm saying it's time to take the gloves off. Stop conceding victory to the Pigs in difficult games. They wouldn't reciprocate! Let's stop being so bloody diffident and timid. I was just sbout on my own in predicting they wouldn't beat Colchester. ! I predict here and now - the Pigs will not beat Brentford. Then we can roar non-stop from 5-7 at The Lane, as we should in any event.

Negativity - you are off limits for 7 days. One thought; One aim; One desire.

The Blades are Going Up!!!!!

I shall continue this theme relentlessly. Join me!

It certainly does Alco. 1/4 to go up, says William Hill, who wins more bets than all of us put together.

I'm saying it's time to take the gloves off. Stop conceding victory to the Pigs in difficult games. They wouldn't reciprocate! Let's stop being so bloody diffident and timid. I was just sbout on my own in predicting they wouldn't beat Colchester. ! I predict here and now - the Pigs will not beat Brentford. Then we can roar non-stop from 5-7 at The Lane, as we should in any event.

Negativity - you are off limits for 7 days. One thought; One aim; One desire.

The Blades are Going Up!!!!!

I shall continue this theme relentlessly. Join me!

Here, here Pinchy.

We have a full week to prepare for our first cup final

Lets not forget its still in our hands. Win both and it doesnt matter what they do. If they dont beat Brentford and we beat Stevenage we are up

Yeah, that's the season defining moment for me. Also on the FL show Beattie? should have stuck away that last gasp cross? The two things to me changed the season.

I saw that on the highlights and can't remember it looming large in the commentary or in any post-match comments.

When the cross comes in you can't see how he can miss but he appears to change his mind over which foot to go with (from right to left) and just gets his left toe to it and screws it wide.

Lets not forget its still in our hands. Win both and it doesnt matter what they do. If they dont beat Brentford and we beat Stevenage we are up
This is exactly what we need to do - aim to win both, there can be no other approach.

It's been a very hard week and nerves and emotions will be running high. We need the leaders at our club - Danny, Doyle and Collins to get this squad back together and focused on getting the job done. This is the time for professionalism and bottle.

As fans we have to somehow put the thoughts about the trial on hold for now, we have got to be as vociferous as we can in backing the team on Saturday, no matter what the pigs do.

And we need to forget about past kicks in the teeth, it's very easy as a Blade to dwell on all those times we've failed at the last hurdle and become resigned to our fate. This is a different staff and squad and we need to believe in them as they have performed over the rest of the season.

Time for some pride and bottle to be shown by everyone including ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom