Not seen this view of it before

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brilliant view of Flecks goal. And whilst I am going deaf in my old age, did one of their background comments actually say “we’ve battered them”?

Still gives me shivers. Nothing can beat that.

They'll never bounce again.

Great view of Flecks goal made even better with crying and whining that is going in in the background!

The bit where they turn round though, hands on heads absolutely having the wind knocked out of them!!
BEAUUUUUUUUUUtiful timing Mr Duffy. Thank you so much for that x
It just doesn’t get boring.

The funniest thing was that they were all bouncing so gleefully (never used that word before, probably never will again), then they realise that we’re about to score... it’s like they knew how shit they were

Brilliant, abolutely brilliant.

This definitely deserves it's own thread! From 11:48

I’ll never get bored watching that!!!. Always brings a broad grin to my face as you see the exact moment they stop bouncing like silly cunts as it slowly dawns on them that they’re fucking shite!!. Hahahahaha

Westwood catching the ball on the way back from Fleck’s free kick is piss funny.

I've say it before and I'll say it again. That Duffy hammerblow after their equaliser was more satisfying, and more humiliating, than simply thrashing them.

It was a superior team toying with an inferior one, an unconfined show of dominance.

Exactly. I'm sure everyone one of us was thinking here we go again, chucked it away. My first thought was that Rhodes was stripped down and waiting to come on. Could see him bagging winner. Would have been unbearable.

Scenes went that 3rd went in

Sorry, and this not the first time I’ve said it, but how are they not thoroughly embarrassed by the hi ho Sheffield Wednesday thing at the start. What is it? Just clapping for ages and then sing Hi Ho Sheff Wed. It’s so tragic, and I’m not even saying it because it’s wednesday, it’s truly truly awful.

Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday
Everywhere you go now baby
I see your sun is shining
But I won’t make a fuss, though it’s obvious.

I mean, come on

blader, if you transpose wednesday for united, we used to sing it on the kop in the 70's. Bit embarassing when they resurrect yet another of our songs we've discarded years ago.

One thing that struck me was the ground itself and how run down it looks. Definitely needs to be condemned on safety grounds.

One thing that struck me was the ground itself and how run down it looks. Definitely needs to be condemned on safety grounds.

I took my 8 year old lad there for the game as we were lucky enough to get tickets, he's been just about everywhere in bdtbl so I warned him beforehand and he'd been quiet outside for obvious reasons as I'd told him we'd be vastly outnumbered. His first words as we entered the concourse of the death trap were "it's a dump int it Dad, it's right old fashioned"

Back
Top Bottom