Noah’s Sheffield Vlog (Parts 1 and 2)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw your first one a day or so ago, will watch the new one today

Really felt for you that the performance at your first game let you down, but it’s great that you’ve built three blades games into your trip

I lived overseas for 11 years from 2007-2018 and never came back to the UK during that time, so at my first game back (where I took also my 11 year old son to his first game), I got very emotional during GCB. I think my “ooo” at the end of the song was a squeak.

Hope you’re having a fun time and that tomorrow is the win at the lane that you came to see. ❤️

Saw your first one a day or so ago, will watch the new one today

Really felt for you that the performance at your first game let you down, but it’s great that you’ve built three blades games into your trip

I lived overseas for 11 years from 2007-2018 and never came back to the UK during that time, so at my first game back (where I took also my 11 year old son to his first game), I got very emotional during GCB. I think my “ooo” at the end of the song was a squeak.

Hope you’re having a fun time and that tomorrow is the win at the lane that you came to see. ❤️
It was like that for me singing GCB for the first time. Got a little misty eyed. As I’ve always said, during my non-working hours, I think about this club a lot. It’s my drug of choice.

Great to see you over in Sheffield , I'm sorry the Luton match was so shite !.. I took my grandson for the first time :( so now that's my oldest son & my youngest son have all witnessed a lose on there first visit .. that sums up being a Blade I'm afraid ! however it pales into insignificance compared to coming all the way from Los Angeles 👍. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip over here and cross everything that united turn up against Blackburn ?. 🤞🤞 PS. There is a Blades museum at the Lane . Good Luck.

I loved watching these ,seeing an adult reduced to a little kid at Xmas merely by being stood outside an empty bramall lane on a snowy cold non match day got me rather emotional I don't mind admitting

Can't wait for the next one hope it's a cracking game for you lad

Really enjoyed watching them Noah
I know from spending time coming over since 1981 what am emotional uplift it gives me coming through Dore tunnel realising I’m home , with people I grew up with and miss ( don’t say out Brooky ya bollox ) it’s always great going for a pint and watching our team win 🙄
While Dublin is my home and my roots are firmly over here
I do miss that Sheffield twang and friendliness of the people in it
I get jealous of fans living in and around Sheffield knowing that BDTBL is at most an hour away from their homes
Hope you’ve enjoyed your trip over Noah and always watch the watch alongs , guess who I am on my posts
Safe journey back Noah
UTB

It was like that for me singing GCB for the first time. Got a little misty eyed. As I’ve always said, during my non-working hours, I think about this club a lot. It’s my drug of choice.
If we get to the cup final, we’ll have to crowd fund a private jet for you, Chad and Robert to get across the pond…A Gulfstream should do it.

Glad you saw us win at Sunderland after witnessing the shit match v Luton. Great to see you here and seems like you are taking it all in and getting so many memories,

Hi Noah, hope you have a fantastic trip and are enjoying yourself. Hopefully the Luton debacle will prove to be the only low point!

I'd say you enjoyed that today, you deserved it after travelling so far,safe journey home and look forward to your next vlog.

Noah, awesome videos! I am also an exiled Blade and was back in the UK for the first time for a couple of years for the Luton game. I haven’t got as far to travel (Abu Dhabi) as you.
I promised my 4 boys that we would go back for the Semi Final if we got there ( I was expecting us to lose after watching that Luton game). So now I’m looking at flights and heading home with the Abu Dhabi Blades in a months time!
Looking forward to seeing part 3 and wish you safe travels 👍⚔️

Enjoyed the vlog's. Really please you've had such a great and educational visit to the UK.

Don't think you could have picked 3 better games to see the extremes of watching United.

1st match What a terrible match? zero entertainment, zero atmosphere , terrible weather, freezing cold and a deserved 0-1 LOSS.
2nd match Went to see Man City play RB Leipzig and what an incredible performance to see Man City 7-0 WIN
3rd match Much better performance from the Blades, really impressive for the first 30 minutes, big stadium, always great to win away from home 1-2 WIN
4th match What a great game? Loads of chances from both teams, great atmosphere, good weather, last minute winner with a long range shot 3-2 WIN

I have a question Noah.

Now that you've been on a scouting mission to see our FA cup opponents, Man City and Haaland beat one of the best teams in Germany 7-0.
Do you think we have a chance in the semi-final of keeping the score down to 3-0 ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom