Nigel..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Criticising players in public is not really bullying is it. It is making them accountable
Wilder did it with Henderson, it worked with him
Pearson does it on the sly young academy players and other staff members IIRC at Leicester
It doesnt exactly help the working environment or foster team spirit which is one of the reasons we have come so far under Wilder. Do you think Pearsons managerial style would work at the Lane ?
It would probably be more effective than some other managers. My recollection of him getting sacked at Leicester was something to do with his son being videoed with some Asian girls on a tour and saying some fairly derogatory comments about them. If he was that bad then I’m surprised the Leicester owners gave him another job.
It’s a moot point anyway as he’s said previously he won’t manage a Sheffield club.

The only manager I’d accept is Eddie Howe. He wouldn’t keep us up, nobody could but he’s the only manager that I’d like to see us go with over the long term and enjoy some attacking football again.

Above anyone I’d prefer Wilder to find his form again, but I genuinely think he’s lost it with this team and the team have stopped believing.

I don’t know how relegation and sticking with him changes that.

Sorry pal I didn’t realise you were only looking at his record this season. Let’s not look at what he has done and where he has got us eh?

I’m well aware of his excellent record prior to this season. At the moment he is having the worst season ever by a top flight manager.

At what point would you cut bait? When we are back in league one?

I don’t want to contemplate losing Chris Wilder or even speculate to who might possibly replace him. But if I woke up in the morning and Wilder was gone. I seriously don’t think I’d be shocked or even dismayed.
The thing that I find distasteful is the vultures have been circling for a while now. Even if you are a “Wilder out” person. I just wish you could keep your opinions to yourself until the sorry deed is done. He deserves that at least.

I don’t want to contemplate losing Chris Wilder or even speculate to who might possibly replace him. But if I woke up in the morning and Wilder was gone. I seriously don’t think I’d be shocked or even dismayed.
The thing that I find distasteful is the vultures have been circling for a while now. Even if you are a “Wilder out” person. I just wish you could keep your opinions to yourself until the sorry deed is done. He deserves that at least.
I hope all United fans first choice is for wilder to sort this mess out. My only concern is I don’t think he can and I don’t think he takes any blame for it either.

Maybe a couple of weeks ago but I would say it's now a fairly even split. If we lose against Burnley, then realistically he has no future at the club
You back again, not seen you on here since Man Utd game. You didnt post after Brighton game, so I assume you only post after defeats.

I still think vast majority want him to stay.

I’m well aware of his excellent record prior to this season. At the moment he is having the worst season ever by a top flight manager.

At what point would you cut bait? When we are back in league one?

What on earth are you talking about being back in league 1? Stop being a drama queen it’s been a terrible season for the club and for Wilder himself but you are judging him over one all be it awful season as opposed to his entire record. His record suggests we would be pushing for promotion next season not going into league one and you know it.
I don’t mind people thinking Wilder should go because of his record this season I don’t agree with it but it is understandable. But don’t say we are likely to go down further if Wilder is manager.

What on earth are you talking about being back in league 1? Stop being a drama queen it’s been a terrible season for the club and for Wilder himself but you are judging him over one all be it awful season as opposed to his entire record. His record suggests we would be pushing for promotion next season not going into league one and you know it.
I don’t mind people thinking Wilder should go because of his record this season I don’t agree with it but it is understandable. But don’t say we are likely to go down further if Wilder is manager.

His record doesn’t suggest that at all. He has built the worst PL team in a decade. How on earth is he going to turn that team into one that pushes for promotion?

you need 75 to 85 goals for promotion. This team has 8 in 15 games. Plus it can’t keep a clean sheet. It is broken.

Getting Pearson would piss Wednesday fans off more than owt else. They love him.

His record doesn’t suggest that at all. He has built the worst PL team in a decade. How on earth is he going to turn that team into one that pushes for promotion?

you need 75 to 85 goals for promotion. This team has 8 in 15 games. Plus it can’t keep a clean sheet. It is broken.

It’s wasn’t just broken when he came to this club it was dead! There’s my evidence fella he got us promoted from league one first time of asking for us promoted from the championship at the second time of asking not to mention what he has done at other clubs.

I think I’ve trumped you pal.

Revolution - you say that we we would need 75-85 goals for promotion and then state we have only achieved 8 in 15. Not a very good comparison is it whilst we are playing in the Premier against some world class defences. Next season even with our present strikers, ie. Brewster, McB, Burke with Sharpe and McG as back up, all proven championship goal scorers, we will easily score 100+ against the present championship sides.

It's the midfield that we need to improve upon and am sure Wilder will address this in abundance.

yes great idea can we have gary megson as assistant, Kevin Pressman as GK Coach, paulo di canio as coach

Maybe a couple of weeks ago but I would say it's now a fairly even split. If we lose against Burnley, then realistically he has no future at the club
There's 50,000 Blades in Sheffield have you canvassed them all personally, it amazes me how people come up with these figures as fact. Every chance we will get beaten by Burnley but realistically he will still have a future at the club.

Back
Top Bottom