Nicked our songs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

reedy63

Reaction score
I was watching the Palace v Man City game on Sky. all I heard was city supporters singing our songs. got fed up of hearing them and switched to another channel. Chelsea fans singing our songs on Sunday.as anyone else noticed this?

I was watching the Palace v Man City game on Sky. all I heard was city supporters singing our songs. got fed up of hearing them and switched to another channel. Chelsea fans singing our songs on Sunday.as anyone else noticed this?

There are two possibilities here.

I wonder if you'd like to take a seat?

The burning question though...

Did they sing Magnet or maggots?

1. We actually nicked their songs.
2. The visible universe is actually a facade, and reality as we think we know it is a mere wisp of imagination within the dream of a floating terrapin.
Is that your terrapin or mine? If it’s mine I shall be having stern words after this season.

Were they singing something about fighting forever more because of Boxing day.... 🤔

Watched a Chelsea fans vlog on YouTube after the game, the main thing that struck me were how shite all their songs are-
'Palmer again, ole ole' was the pick of the bunch. Half assed delivery throughout too. And this was from the Lane end with the supposedly passionate away support while they were winning. Fell so far short of my experiences in away ends with you bunch of nutters 😆

Was in a pub in Rovrum Saturday night that sold snuff (New York Tav).

Conclusive proof that the Millers did indeed invent the GCB song.

Spurs fans took "everywhere we go" from us after that league cup semi and we stopped doing it not long after. The fashions and trends of chants is always very fluid and it's weird how some songs just die off while others last years!

What ever is in style always gets replicated.

Spurs fans took "everywhere we go" from us after that league cup semi and we stopped doing it not long after. The fashions and trends of chants is always very fluid and it's weird how some songs just die off while others last years!
Everywhere we go was one of the shitty songs sang by every single team in the country at one point.

One fills up one’s senses
Like a jeroboam of Krug Grande Cuvee Brut
Like a humidor of finest Cuban cigars
Like the scent of Omani frankincense.

Like a soirée in Chelsea
Like a dozen French oysters
Like Chelsea Football Club
Come delight me once more….

Bastard. Coming up here, nicking our songs…..

Chelsea rent boys we are here woah oh...

No. No, this ain't going to work....

This is true. We never sing any Status Quo these days!

Strange that they'd copy our songs
Yooonited, Yoooonited, Yoooo eerr oh fuck it I can't be arsed

Oh we aint' gorra barrel o errr oh fuck it I can't be bothered

You fill up my senses, like a.... "Siddarn twat"

Spuds defo nicked our everywhere we go but not sure if we nicked the “from the lane “ from them ? We defo nicked the “champions again “ from Citeh and invented Jack Robinson ole ole when at the Etihad . Was on concourse half time there when it started ( now much loved )

Back
Top Bottom