New Signings next week?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bryan Robson is closing in on bringing possible new recruits to Bramall Lane and hopes to conclude some deals as early as next week.
The Blades chief has made enquiries for his targets and is hopeful of having something positive news for Blades supporters in the not too distant future:
"I have made some calls which are favourable and managers will make up their minds 100 per cent next week, I think people want to get the third round of the FA Cup out of the way. Hopefully things can be sorted then and I remain positive over a couple of situations."
When questioned about the future of on-loan defender Phil Bardsley, Robson insisted that talks on continuing to bring the Manchester United man to S2 full-time, whilst confirming he is happy with the progress being made in the transfer market:
"We are in negotiations with his agent so hopefully we can tie him down to a permanent switch to Bramall Lane.
"Things overall are looking good on the transfer front so I can go to the board with my list of players and let them decide if we can afford what I want."

hasnt bardsley said he would rather go to sunderland?

• Admin
hasnt bardsley said he would rather go to sunderland?

Nope., he just said he wasn't sure where his future was and that he'd be happy to stay at the lane.

heard it from someone else too before it was in paper

Back
Top Bottom