New promotion shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've ordered one on Saturday morning and received an email this morning saying it's been shipped.
Such a shame that the club have missed a trick here by only having a very limited edition of what is a great looking shirt. Even at £60 a pop, people would have been keen to get one of these as a memento of a fantastic season.
Not often I have issues with the club but I think they've messed up in having so few genuine shirts for sale.

I paid for mine 25/05, the last tracking update was:

023-06-07 16:04:46
DongGuanShi
Departure from Processing Center[DongGuanShi]

The current estimated delivery date is 28/07 but I'm hoping that's them being reeeeeally cautious!
Mine and my lads shirts have been shipped today, for the price don't mind waiting but currently saying 12 of August. But like you said probably just being very cautious with estimates

I paid for mine 25/05, the last tracking update was:

023-06-07 16:04:46
DongGuanShi
Departure from Processing Center[DongGuanShi]

The current estimated delivery date is 28/07 but I'm hoping that's them being reeeeeally cautious!
Bought mine from someone called amy1003_1 for anyone looking for a seller.

That's massively over cautious. I had similar. Paid for mine on 16/5. Arrived before 10/6.

Who cares about kit. Can team afford to buy their own kit? There's no brass!

I've ordered one on Saturday morning and received an email this morning saying it's been shipped.
Such a shame that the club have missed a trick here by only having a very limited edition of what is a great looking shirt. Even at £60 a pop, people would have been keen to get one of these as a memento of a fantastic season.
Not often I have issues with the club but I think they've messed up in having so few genuine shirts for sale.
Absolutely, I got a #383 for £15 delivered, happy enough with it for the money but would certainly have given the club £60 for a real one.

Well well well look what turned up today

IMG_20230613_181623.jpg

For £14 delivered, it's outstanding. I'm pretty sure I spent more just on postage on my boys' official kits.

My only regret is not getting number 10 on the back, I'm assuming if I took it to the official shop they wouldn't be too keen to help.

And yes, it's number 383!

View attachment 162384

For £14 delivered, it's outstanding. I'm pretty sure I spent more just on postage on my boys' official kits.

My only regret is not getting number 10 on the back, I'm assuming if I took it to the official shop they wouldn't be too keen to help.

When / if I receive mine, I'm gonna ask the shop to put "383" on the back !! ;)

Shirt arrived this morning and it's better than I anticipated. An absolute steal for eleven pounds odd.

View attachment 162384

Which seller, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks in advance.

Is this from DHgate site direct, I'm on there but getting shipping unavailable.

**edit. worked it out now, couldn't see "apply" button for shipping.

Last edited:
I have one of these going spare, size Large (but not that large lol). It cost me £16.50 inc shipping and it's a bit tight so looking to move on. #383 😋

If someone wants it I'm happy to take what I paid.

Anybody bought it who isn’t usually a fake shirt kind of person?

I don’t like buying fakes usually as I like the ‘collecting’ aspect but seems like there is no choice on this one and it is a very nice shirt.
Moi

I don’t like buying fakes usually as I like the ‘collecting’ aspect but seems like there is no choice on this one and it is a very nice shirt.
Only fake shirt I own mate. Hard to regret spending £14 on anything that isn't shit food. Iv not worn it, don't plan on wearing it but I do like owning it for the sole purpose it makes me happy to own it. I'd rather have the real deal but by time I'd seen it it'd had sold 😔

ffs just take the money Blades , fuck family friendly bullshit !

What are the DHGate one's like size wise compared to the real ones?

I think i was a XXL when i tried one in the shop at the start of last season compared to being an XL when we had Adidas so are they pretty much the same as the Errea ones or smaller / bigger?

I collect all manner of shirts. They've all been legit (to my knowledge) including some rare and limited edition ones. I got this promotion as a fake simply as I'm not paying what those twats on ebay want for one. I do have a limit.

I have no issue with it either. Either morally or as a shirt itself. I get that that red isn't deep enough but unless they're side by side or owned one yourself, would you know? The stitching is fine. The badge is fine if not a tiny bit off centre.

But for £14, why complain?

Back
Top Bottom