New promotion shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have one of these going spare, size Large (but not that large lol). It cost me £16.50 inc shipping and it's a bit tight so looking to move on. #383 😋

If someone wants it I'm happy to take what I paid.
I bought a large as I was under the impression their shirts were a size smaller. I did the right thing. I'm usually a medium so got large. Fits ok.

What are the DHGate one's like size wise compared to the real ones?

I think i was a XXL when i tried one in the shop at the start of last season compared to being an XL when we had Adidas so are they pretty much the same as the Errea ones or smaller / bigger?

I'm a 42/44 chest so according to the size guide on DH Gate, I bought a XL. Fits bloody lovleh

Another quick question...... Some of the images of the shirts don't have the united badge shown do they arrive like that? Or is it just how some of the sellers show them on the site?

Was it number 383?

360. Ah well, at least I'm only funding obscene footballers wages rather than terrorism and organised crime.

Has anyone gone for a name and number on the back? Just wondering how they look? Are they the correct type letters and numbers etc?

Three fakes have appeared for sale on ebay priced at £45, £59 and £69.99 respectively.

Perhaps these people's business acumen could be admired. Alternatively, they could be regarded as fucking greedy. No doubt some will be conned into buying them thinking they've got a bargain.

Three fakes have appeared for sale on ebay priced at £45, £59 and £69.99 respectively.

Perhaps these people's business acumen could be admired. Alternatively, they could be regarded as fucking greedy. No doubt some will be conned into buying them thinking they've got a bargain.
It's weird really, I've no objection to the fakes if you're buying them from the genuine source, as people know they're not getting the real thing for an appropriately low price. People reselling the fakes for profit though is completely different, absolute scum of the earth.

It's weird really, I've no objection to the fakes if you're buying them from the genuine source, as people know they're not getting the real thing for an appropriately low price. People reselling the fakes for profit though is completely different, absolute scum of the earth.
I've messaged the kid. I've asked him to give me the number (383). He's reiterated it's replica. I know it's China fake as it has 'sport' on the tag. Just like mine

Back
Top Bottom