New owner(s)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

now take your attention seeking bobar and lock it in a draw until January when you can entertain us all over again
Like for using the word bobar but I always prefer it spelled bobbar.

Pinchy is playing himself in the back story about the battle for the minds of the people in General chat.

"Sweat dripping from his brow, he digs up his potatoes, harvests his courgettes and runner beans and packs them safely into wooden crates, given to him years before by Keir Hardie. Then some sixth sense makes him look around, sniffing the air. Across the street, entering the door of the local Conservative Club, a man looking at first glance like a pensioner in a suit wearing a flat cap is unfolding a copy of the Guardian.

But our hero sees through him, the facade of age, suit, cap and right wing rag hides the enemy within. He sees the real man, shaven headed, Sun Supports our Boys baseball cap with the hated St George's Cross flag upon it., shell suit and bovver boots, the uniform of the common man, the racist brexiteer, working class.......

Springing into action, he races into the large comfortable six bedroomed house, through the library, into his downstairs study and logs on to insult and abuses people, in a democratic way of course, on the internet.

Come the revolution........."

Joe Pesci plays Yusef, Idris Elba the Prince. Jeremy Tutton plays the feeble minded man who lives at the bottom of Kevs garden.
With Nick 'Monty' Montgomery as himself?

McCabe and The Prince knew the outcome of the court case before the Southampton game, which makes the decision to invite Investors who were never going to be invited to invest strange.

A Jim Bowen Look at what you could have won scenario.

From what was said in the meeting with Alan (ALK) on Saturday morning. I can assure you nobody is as confused as I am.

Why what was said ?

All his plans were being laid out, like it was a done deal. Funding even in the event off relegation, a complete team moving to Sheffield to run the project, opening a SUFC “my talk” or whatever it’s called ( Chinese face book equivalent etc etc, the impression given was, as off Monday, or worse case scenario 2 weeks down the line, the new owners would be ALK

All his plans were being laid out, like it was a done deal. Funding even in the event off relegation, a complete team moving to Sheffield to run the project, opening a SUFC “my talk” or whatever it’s called ( Chinese face book equivalent etc etc, the impression given was, as off Monday, or worse case scenario 2 weeks down the line, the new owners would be ALK
How much funding ,any idea ?

I believe CW was present as well?

That could be a reason why KM was so angry when interviewed on Tuesday after he'd met the Prince following the Judgement on Monday. It could be he believed in his own mind that he could still buy out the Prince even though the result had gone against him. The Prince did say he'd been made an offer that was not acceptable.

In view of what you have disclosed I'm guessing this will form some part of the Shareholders meeting on Saturday. I'm sure those currently working at the Club will be interested in " a complete team moving to Sheffield to run the project".

That could be a reason why KM was so angry when interviewed on Tuesday after he'd met the Prince following the Judgement on Monday. It could be he believed in his own mind that he could still buy out the Prince even though the result had gone against him. The Prince did say he'd been made an offer that was not acceptable.

In view of what you have disclosed I'm guessing this will form some part of the Shareholders meeting on Saturday. I'm sure those currently working at the Club will be interested in " a complete team moving to Sheffield to run the project".

I was rather expecting that to happen.

Fascinating and didn't some say earlier they knew the result before the Chelsea game? If I was ALK I might not be too impressed.

Lots of traffic around HRH on twitter recently in arabic, translations and context unclear but one of em asking "why are we investing in this".

Back
Top Bottom