New Manager Contenders

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brian Blessed,
Now that would be fun

What do you think he would tell his players to do if touched in the box?
4-Brian-Blessed.jpg

DIVE!

So, next season we manage to scrape promotion by the skin of our teeth. We sign a new keeper on loan, Paddy still being a bit rusty. Steve Bruce remembers he owes us one and lets us have their Scottish international bloke. He suffers a horrific injury, and it's first thought he is dead. Imagine our manager's delight when he finds out that he will live.

vultan.jpg

"GORDON'S ALIVE?

So, next season we manage to scrape promotion by the skin of our teeth. We sign a new keeper on loan, Paddy still being a bit rusty. Steve Bruce remembers he owes us one and lets us have their Scottish international bloke. He suffers a horrific injury, and it's first thought he is dead. Imagine our manager's delight when he finds out that he will live.

vultan.jpg

"GORDON'S ALIVE?

First game in our new keeper has a stormer, epitomised by saving a penalty by doing the famed Higuita scorpion kick.
The gaffer decides to stretch the game by inspiring our creative wide men ensuring we don't sit too deep.
During the break in play he called over Reid and Cotts and in full Churchillian mode:

vultan-758962.gif

Onward my brave Wingmen! Let this be known forever as Flash Gordon's Day!

Another name for the manager's hat!

Keith Hill. + get's his teams to play football, not hoofball!

Merged "Another name for the manager's hat!" with the thread title "New Manager Contenders"...

Could we please have a look around before creating a new thread on the same subject?

20 goals at home in the last four games. walked all over a very poor wucombe side today, playing magnificent, majestic football. shows it can be done, and on the cheap at that.

First game in our new keeper has a stormer, epitomised by saving a penalty by doing the famed Higuita scorpion kick.
The gaffer decides to stretch the game by inspiring our creative wide men ensuring we don't sit too deep.
During the break in play he called over Reid and Cotts and in full Churchillian mode:

vultan-758962.gif

Onward my brave Wingmen! Let this be known forever as Flash Gordon's Day!

How spectaular would the half time entertaiment be with his birdmen flying off our lovely new two tier stand. He could also do the stadium anouncements instead of gary sinclair - eveyone would listen to him.

Get him doing the announcements and everybody within a thirty mile radius would hear him!

PETER'S PIES? I'D RATHER LICK A PP3 BATTERY FOR AN HOUR!

flash_gordon02.jpg

Get him doing the announcements and everybody within a thirty mile radius would hear him!

PETER'S PIES? I'D RATHER LICK A PP3 BATTERY FOR AN HOUR!

flash_gordon02.jpg

Should we start another thread - Campaign for Brian Blessed to be a guest stadium anouncer? He's from Mexborough so not far to come.

Unfortunately, the evidence suggests that we certainly do not have a capable manager at the moment, as many of the current problems (injuries etc) have been exacerbated by the fact that we began the season with a very unbalanced squad. Many of our problems were very predictable and having a properly balanced squad would not eliminate injuries, but would certainly reduce the impact of them.
UTB

Blade in Thatcham has said that he will take on the position. I'm happy to be his no 2. We'll keep Gary Speed arund for his playing experience and possibly draw of bigger names.

COYRWW.

Sean O'Driscoll has to be the number one choice.

I'd rather have an ape in charge than Blackwell though.

No-one spotted how quietly Lee Clark has remodelled and improved Huddersfield Town then? Got them playing some quality stuff.

No-one spotted how quietly Lee Clark has remodelled and improved Huddersfield Town then? Got them playing some quality stuff.

Yes absolutely stunning and it has been noted and someone on here mentioned we were after thier Keeper.
But apparently he will only come with his own backroom staff and Brian Blessed.

I can dig it.

If Speed doesnt get some sort of position soon he will be off -body language at Barnsley said it all. Id give him a go - hes well respected and woould attract players unlike KB

Back
Top Bottom