New Kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gone with kit 2 - traditional red & white with stripes on the rear. Call me oldskool.

I've gone for number 2 as well, want stripes on back of shirt again

Number 2 here as well. Definitely want the stripes. Prefer the traditional red to the redcurrant also. I just hope the quality's better than this season's - I've got to take my away kit back tomorrow.

While we're on the subject, anyone else think we should have yellow shirt, red shorts and red socks as our away kit next season?

matth said:
While we're on the subject, anyone else think we should have yellow shirt, red shorts and red socks as our away kit next season?

Get a petition sorted,.

Does anyone remember the last time we had an internet vote?

The overwhelming majority went for "D" but we somehow ended up with "B"!

Linz said:
Does anyone remember the last time we had an internet vote?

The overwhelming majority went for "D" but we somehow ended up with "B"!
Was it a phone vote? People need to learn the phonetic alphabet!! :D

gone for number 2, although i am quite liking the "redcurrant" colour.

Traditional though it has to be

Like number 2 and number 3 very smiliar just different shades aren't they?

but gone for 2!

Tinoblade said:
Like number 2 and number 3 very smiliar just different shades aren't they?

but gone for 2!

1 & 4 same, 2 &3 same, just red/currant colours change

Ive gone for 1.

I like an all red back makes the player numbers and names more readable.

Although to be hounest all 4 kits are the same as this seasons. Would surely be cheaper and easier to just stick to the kit we have. I could understand changing if we had a new sponsor but we dont. Wish we would change sponsors though coz Li Coq Sportif are shit and the capital one logo just looks like abit of gaffer tape stuck on the shirt.

Bladesman said:
Would surely be cheaper and easier to just stick to the kit we have.

But the club don't want it to be cheaper, they want your money!

I meant cheaper for the club to stick to this seasons shirt as theres no real need to change it.

Bladesman said:
I meant cheaper for the club to stick to this seasons shirt as theres no real need to change it.

It won't really cost the club any money they won't make back from fans buying new shirts at £40 a pop.

Im pretty sure it costs the club nothing as the manufacturers pay for the right to produce a clubs kit. The profits of sales will be split between the club and the manufacturer...at least thats my understanding.

Mine too, Jodman. I thought that Sheffield United PLC had a stake in Le Coq Sportif too, which would make the decision for them to make our kit quite strange. Does anyone know any different?

first of all im a little fucked up cuz i only received the current sufc home kit 4 days ago, but on the other hand i dont realy care..

in comparison to the current one all of the 4 look bullshit.. i adore this seasons home kit, but i think all of the possibilities for next season are looking crap.

btw i dunno why to change from le coq sportif... i quite like the logo and quality seems to be well done.. capital one is best advertiser as well IMO

I agree, Capital One is best sponsor we have had in years, the desun's and HFS logo's was awful.

Robbie said:
I agree, Capital One is best sponsor we have had in years, the desun's and HFS logo's was awful.

Might be the best sponsor but it looks wank on the shirt. The bit of gaffer tape look wouldnt look good on any shirt.

I had to get mine stuck back on at the shop this morning on my away kit. Fair enough, they did it for free, but I wasn't the only person getting the sponsor fixed. The shirts are cheap and nasty - the home one more than the away one - and I wish Le Coq didn't make them.

On the plus side, I got Stead's name and number on the back ;) Valentine's present!:)

I had to get mine stuck back on at the shop this morning on my away kit. Fair enough, they did it for free, but I wasn't the only person getting the sponsor fixed

what happend to your sponsor?
how often did you wash your shirt?

At a guess it fell off like what happens every season with our shirts. We havnt had good one for ages. I hardly wash mine or wear it for that matter coz i know if i use it too much its gonna fall to bits. Actually looking at my shirt now the sponsor is slowly fading off the shirt.

Only wear it on matchdays, and haven't washed it that much - I take it off straight away after the game. I washed it as the instructions say, too. The sponsor was peeling right off; the shop pressed it back on with the same machine they use to do the names and numbers. Someone else had it worse; their sponsor bit had loads of holes in it.

Bladesman said:
At a guess it fell off like what happens every season with our shirts. We havnt had good one for ages. I hardly wash mine or wear it for that matter coz i know if i use it too much its gonna fall to bits. Actually looking at my shirt now the sponsor is slowly fading off the shirt.

I've never had a shirt fall to bits to be honest.

My most worn one has to be the 1999-2000 Millennium shirt and in eight years it hasn't fallen to pieces... oh yeah, and it was made by LCS.

The shirts say to wash them at 30 degrees and inside out (as you should with all clothes if you want to keep them looking fresh).

Back
Top Bottom