Football Content Awards 2023 FINALISTS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
The Football Content Awards are back and we need your help, Sheff United Way have made the shortlist for the Premier League: ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—–๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ, for the third year in a row.

โžก๏ธ Visit www.footballcontentawards.com/voting
โœ… Vote: 'Sheff United Way'
๐Ÿ† Best Club Content Creator

Please also vote for 'Blades Ramble' in Best New Content Creator as our pal Jimmy has been doing tremendous work and deserves it, also 'Rainbow Blades' are nominated in the Equality, Inclusion and Diversity category, please do vote for them!

With us all going up against the Premier League big guns, we are under no illusion that we have a very small chance of actually winning but if you would like to vote for any of us it would be hugely appreciated, thank you ๐Ÿ™

The Football Content Awards are back and we need your help, Sheff United Way have made the shortlist for the Premier League: ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—–๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ, for the third year in a row.

โžก๏ธ Visit https://footballcontentawards.com/voting

Please also vote for 'Blades Ramble' in Best New Content Creator as our pal Jimmy has been doing tremendous work and deserves it, also 'Rainbow Blades' are nominated in the Equality, Inclusion and Diversity category, please do vote for them!

With us all going up against the Premier League big guns, we are under no illusion that we have a very small chance of actually winning but if you would like to vote for any of us it would be hugely appreciated, thank you ๐Ÿ™

Admin please delete this thread, no idea why the link didn't work, I tested it but I've redone the thread, sorry!

โžก๏ธ Visit https://footballcontentawards.com/voting

Done.๐Ÿ™Good luck guys.

Done. A small aside, nothing to do with Blades related voting, I accidentally ticked in another category and there appeared to be no way to untick, no way to go back to Not Sure, so Iโ€™ve voted for something I didnโ€™t intend to.

Done.
I've seen a few other clubs efforts and some are abysmal. I'm sure some fans do some good ones but yours will take some beating.
Good luck.

Done.
I've seen a few other clubs efforts and some are abysmal. I'm sure some fans do some good ones but yours will take some beating.
Good luck.
Thank you, that's very kind.
Judges will play a part but voting is apparently important too and it will probably go down to who has the larger supporter numbers in that part of the process. I'm confident with the judges section.

Back
Top Bottom